Top 10 Best Selling Elliptical Exercise Equipment January 2015
You Save: $100.99 (34%)
- DESIGN: Natural Elliptical motion eliminates any bouncy movement that other competitive elliptical experience.
- TENSION RESISTANCE: 8 Level magnetic tension resistance adjustments can provide the user with a more challenging workout
- COMPUTER: An easy to read large window LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and target zone heart rate monitoring.
- TARGET ZONE MONITOR: Pulse pads on the additional stationary handle bars provide heart rate monitoring
- QUIETNESS: The precision balanced flywheel and V- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music.
You Save: $434.02 (54%)
- Recumbent Seat; Upper-Body Workout Arms; Oversized Pedals
- 15″ Stride Length; 14 Workout Apps; 14 Digital Resistance Levels
- Target Pacer; RPM Meter; LCD Window; Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel
- Adjustable Leveling Feet; Transport Wheels; Dual-Grip EKG Heart Rate Monitor; Water Bottle Holder
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity; 90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty.
Train with versatility when you step up to the ProForm Hybrid Trainer. Choose from a cardio recumbent bike workout or a total toning elliptical program. With 14 workout apps built into the machine, you can get started in seconds. The 14 digital resistance levels take you from beginner to advanced as you progressively get stronger. And the EKG heart monitor helps you train in the best zone for your goals. The Hybrid Trainer is double the functionality at half the price.
3. Gazelle Edge
You Save: $20.00 (15%)
- High-performance exercise glider for improved cardiovascular performance
- Unsurpassed range of motion goes from slow walk to full run with no sudden stops
- Easy-to-use, 5-function workout computer tracks speed, distance, time, and more
- Extra-wide, non-skid foot platforms; durable 1.5-inch rolled steel frame
- High-density foam handlebars; maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds
Burn calories, tone your muscles, and improve your cardiovascular endurance with the Gazelle Edge, which simultaneously works out both your upper and lower body. Ideal for all fitness levels, the Edge’s unsurpassed range of motion lets you go from a slow walk to a full run with no sudden stops, so you won’t put undue pressure on your joints. The resulting aerobic workout will challenge you without sacrificing your knees. Details include an easy-to-use, five-function workout computer that delivers immediate feedback on speed, distance, time, and calories burned; a foldable footprint for easy storage; extra-wide, non-skid foot platforms; a durable 1.5-inch rolled steel frame; high-density foam handlebars; and a maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds.
- Easy-to-use computer provides immediate feedback on speed, distance, time and approximate calories burned
- Patented, dual-action split suspension provides a complete range of motion and freedom of movement
- 1-1/2-inch gauge steel construction holds up to 250 pounds
- Extra-wide, nonskid foot platforms for added stability
- Handlebars are covered with high-density foam for extra comfort
- Folds quickly for easy storage so it won’t take up space in your home
- Low-impact workout gives you an aerobic workout
- Lets you go from a slow walk to a full run with no sudden stops
- Completely smooth and quiet
- For all fitness levels and ages
You Save: $235.00 (39%)
- Easy to read large LCD window tracks your speed, time, distance, calories and more
- 7 workout programs to keep you challenged
- 8 levels of magnetic resistance
- Grip heart rate monitor
- Speakers; Grip heart rate monitor
An iconic American brand with a long history of innovation, Schwinn® continues to develop products for healthy, active lifestyles. The new Schwinn cardio line consists of a family of upright and recumbent bikes and ellipticals. Boasting a perimeter-weighted, high-inertia flywheel, the Schwinn A40 elliptical trainer runs smoothly and quietly, with eight resistance levels to keep you on your toes. The battery-operated trainer also supports several different workout programs (seven in total), allowing you to customize your workout and keep things fresh. And thanks to the informative LCD console, you can easily monitor your workout progress with readouts for time, rpm, distance, pulse, speed, calories, resistance level, and course profile. The over-sized console also includes a reading rack and a water bottle holder.
Other details include contact heart rate sensors, a 17-inch stride length, leveling feet for uneven surfaces, and a compact footprint. The A40, which supports up to 275 pounds, carries a two-year warranty on the frame, a six-month warranty on electrical parts, and a 30-day warranty on wear parts.
by Body Max
Sale Price: $148.98
You Save: $51.01 (26%)
- 2-in-1 fitness machine with settings for elliptical trainer and exercise bike use
- High-momentum fan blades produce a gentle breeze as you exercise
- Tension adjusts easily with the turn of a knob; offers minimal impact on joints
- Electronic console tracks your time, speed, distance, and calories burned
- Seat adjusts vertically and horizontally to fit different body heights and types
Patented 2-in-1 cardio dual trainer can be used as an elliptical trainer or exercise bike Features high-momentum blades that produce a cooling breeze during use Seat adjusts vertically and horizontally to accommodate all sizes Display monitor measures time, speed, distance, and calories burned Adjust tension to desired resistance with the turn of a knob Solid steel construction Some assembly required Manufacturer’s warranty included: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area About Body Champ Incorporated since 1993, Body Champ has spent over 20 years establishing itself as a leader in the field of health and wellness. Endorsed by the average user and even professional athletes, Body Champ provides relief and support in a world that’s rough on us. Offering fitness equipment from treadmills to exercise bikes and wellness equipment from massage chairs to inversion tables, Body Champ has you covered. Because our health is all we have! Elliptical and Exercise Bike in one machine!. Assembled dimensions: 36L x 20W x 57.5H inches. Full-body workout design activates upper and lower body exercise. Intuitive adjustable-resistance system by easy turn-of-a-knob. Monitor shows: Time, Distance, Speed and Calories Burned. 13-inch stride length. 250-pound weight capacity. Includes workout DVD. Manufacturer’s warranty included (see product guarantee).
You Save: $58.30 (42%)
- Compact elliptical trainer with adjustable magnetic tension and workout computer
- Natural elliptical motion reduces stress on joints; large pedals with ridges prevent foot slippage
- Dual-action workout arms provide an upper body workout
- Easy dial tension adjustment for a more or less challenge
- LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, elapsed time, and speed; one year warranty
The Aero Air Elliptical from Exerpeutic is a compact and affordable elliptical trainer that uses magnetic resistance for a challenging workout. Perfect when space saving is a priority, the Aero Air Elliptical offers the same benefits that larger ellipticals do, including a highly effective cardiovascular workout that does not stress the joints and allows you to work your upper and lower body simultaneously–at a fraction of the cost, in a much smaller footprint.
The Aero Air elliptical features large pedals with ridges for secure and stable footing as well as dual-action workout arms that engage your upper body in the workout. The magnetic resistance is easy to adjust with a dial tension system and the easy to read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, elapsed time, and speed so that you can track your progress. The Aero Air measures 33 by 19 by 46 inches (LxWxH) assembled, weighs 51 pounds, and carries a one year warranty from Exerpeutic.
- Low-impact workout ideal for losing weight, building endurance and toning muscles
- Dual action, padded push/pull handlebars
- Fitness elliptical has a variable resistance tension dial to adjust workout intensity
- Smooth, gliding elliptical motion
- Small footprint to fit in almost any workout area
Sculpt a more toned body and burn calories at the same time when you use the Total Body Pro Elliptical. Its movement mimics the normal motion of the foot, leg and hips during walking or running, so you can add definition to your body while getting a low-impact workout. This fitness elliptical has a simple one-button control, and the InTouch monitor tracks your time, calories burned, distance and speed. Its motion is a smooth, continuous movement that doesn’t impact your joints. This compact elliptical machine gives you a low-stress workout that’s ideal for losing weight, building endurance and toning muscles. Its sleek, small-scale features a sturdy design. It also fits easily into any workout space. This machine has leveling stabilizer end caps, dual action padded push/pull handlebars and a variable resistance tension dial to adjust your workout intensity. You can pedal forward or in reverse to work different muscle groups on the Total Body Pro Elliptical.
You Save: $98.50 (44%)
- 8-level tension controller
- Meter function: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Total Distance
- Large anti-slip platforms
- Weight capacity: 220LB
Striking pink hue, Low-impact workout, Tone upper and lower body. Get the benefits of high impact workouts. Weight capacity: 220 pounds. Dimensions: 51L x 26W x 62H inches. Manufacturer’s warranty included.Box dimensions 40.2 L x 12.6 W x 21 H INCHItem Weight 61 lbsBoxed Weight 64 lbsHeight 62Width 25.6Length 51.2
You Save: $400.00 (40%)
- Dual Track LCD display – two LCD windows display the status up to 13 workout details
- Charging USB port and data export to Nautilusconnet.com or myfitnesspal.com
- 20-Inch stride length, 22 programs, 20 levels of resistance, 2 user profiles and more
- Acoustic chambered speakers for big sound
- Grip heart rate or telemetry enabled for chest strap
Nautilus E614 Elliptical
The E614 Elliptical is designed to deliver a comfortable workout with maximum results. 22 workout programs and compatibility with Nautilus Connect and MyFitnessPal are just the beginning. The E614 also features our exclusive DualTrack display with two high-resolution LCD monitors, allowing you to cover your main display with a tablet or magazine and still see results. Easy to use features, simple assembly, and cutting edge technology make the E614 an obvious choice.
You Save: $700.00 (35%)
- Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workout, supported by blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
- Adjustable pedals and console and power adjustable stride and incline; 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring; LCD console with 7.5-inch display; front drive system with bBuilt-in fan and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
- Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D), with 215-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit
- Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; five years on electronics and parts; and two years on labor
The gym size E35 features a fluid natural motion provided by a whisper quiet drive system that functions in both forward and reverse motion. The combination of a 25 lb flywheel and high gear ration means an extremely smooth feel with 20 levels of resistance that will provide a challenging workout. The moving handlebars are adjustable for comfort and the stationary handle bars have pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate. Oversize foot pedals that Sole engineers have designed with a 2 degree inward cant reduce ankle and knee stress. The footbeds also articulate for optimal user comfort and performance. The easy to use console features an LCD display, cooling fans and built in speakers for any MP3 player, iPod, etc. for easy listening.
Copyright 2015 Kelly Downing