Top 10 Best DVD Recorders October 2012
- Video up conversion up to 1080p resolution via HDMI
- Tunerless Single Disc DVD Recorder
- USB Terminal
- Dual Format Recording
- 1 Year and 90 days Labor warranty
With the DR430, converting and archiving your favorite home movies to DVD is simple. You can also experience your DVD movie collection in near HD quality with the DR430’s 1080p up conversion via HDMI. Video up conversion up to 1080p resolution via HDMI takes your current DVDs to a new level, for an amazing viewing experience on today’s HDTVs. One Touch Recording makes recording your favorite show simple. Just connect the DR430 to your cable or satellite box and you are set to record with the push of one button . Multi-format recording and playback provides the utmost in recording media convenience with compatibility with the most popular formats (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW). Auto Finalize simplifies the recording process by automatically finalizing your recording for playback on standard DVD players. HDMI-CEC makes controlling multiple components easy. Just connect your recorder to other compatible devices using an HDMI cable, and then control them using one remote, no additional programming or setup required! Front DV Input makes it easy to save your precious memories from your camcorder to DVD. Simultaneous Playback and Recording: You can play back a recorded title during current recording or the timer recording on the same disc.
- Transfer Home movies and digital photos to DVD
- Record HD video from Sony AVCHD HDD/MS Handycam Camcorders
- Record digital photos as a slideshow or for storage
- Connect to any compatible camcorder, VCR or DVR
- 4:3 Full Screen and 16:9 Wide Screen support
Transfer home movies and digital pictures to DVD, quickly and easily without a PC. Connect with virtually any camcorder, VCR, even DVR for recording video DVDs playable in standard DVD players. Built in slots accept the 5 most common memory cards for recording digital pictures to DVD as a slideshow or for photo storage. Record high definition AVCHD video from Sony HDD or Memory Stick Handycam camcorders to DVD playable in Blu-ray Disc compatible devices. In The Box – DVD Recorder (VRD-MC6); AC Adaptor; AC Power Cord; Warranty Card; Manual.
- Records on DVD +R/+RW & -R/-RW
- Progreesive Scan
- Compatible Speed x2 to x16 DVD+R/DVD-R
- Component Video Output
- S-Video Output/Digital Audio Out (Coaxial)
The perfect DVD Recorder for any set-top box with line-in recording from cable/satellite boxes.
- This unit does not include a built-in tuner. An external tuner is required to record television programming.
- Toshiba DR430 1080p Upconversion DVD RW Recorder General Features: Black color
- Multi-format DVD recording and playback 1080p Upconversion via HDMI port One-touch timer recording
- Record up to 12 programs within a month in advance DV dubbing Front DV Input
- Create chapters at fixed intervals Progressive scan system (switchable On/Off mode)
- Theater surround sound when connected to speakers compatible with Dolby Digital or DTS
Record your favorite home movies to DVD and enhance them in the process with this Toshiba DR430 DVD RW Recorder! This black DVD recorder supports recording and playback of DVD R and DVD RW discs with the ability to upconvert resolution up to 1080p via the HDMI connection. Turn on the selective progressive scan mode for higher image resolution and less image flickering during playback, too. The built-in USB port allows you to get quick access to JPEG and MP3 files!With an external TV tuner (not included), you can even record TV programs from your cable box or satellite receiver. Set it and forget it! This versatile recorder lets you schedule up to 12 programs to record within a month in advance! Plus, you can easily dub the footage from your digital camcorder directly to DVD with the convenient front panel DV connection. In addition to DVD recording, the DR430 plays JPEG and MP3 files on CD-RW/R discs. Share memories in life-like quality by pairing your HDTV with this 1080 Upconverting Toshiba DR430 DVD RW Recorder.
- DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DivX, XviD, MP3, WMA, JPEG
- Plays PAL/NTSC Disc on a PAL TV, NTSC Disc on NTSC TV (Plays PAL disc on NTSC with optional video converter)
- Composite x 1, S-Video x 1, Component x 1, Analog Audio x 1, Digital Audio Coaxial x 1, Digital Audio Optical x 1, RF x 1
- S-Video Input, iLINK DV Input
- PAL B/G, I, D/K TV Tuner (No NTSC Tuner)
Designed for PAL European and Asian TVs / Use where applicable / Not imported by LG USA / Does not carry a LG USA Warranty
- Records up to 1252 hours of contents onto 1TB HDD
- 4-Way Dubbing (HDD->DVD, DVD->HDD, DV->HDD, DV->DVD)
- Watch, Forward, Rewind or Freeze Live TV while Recording
- 1080p Up-Conversion
- HDMI Output
Magnavox MDR537H 1 TB DVD Recorder/HDD with Digital Tuner (Black) 1TB HDD&DVD Recorder with Digital Tuner
Have both VCR and DVD recording and playback options without the clutter. The versatile DVR620 takes the fuss out of saving your videotapes to DVD and enhances DVD picture quality to near HD with 1080p up conversion via HDMI. Remote included. Plays DVDs from region 1.
- 1080 Up-Conversion, Progressive Scan Video Out, No Tuner
- Five Speed for up to 6-Hours Recording
- Dolby Digital Stream Out, 2-Way Dubbing (VCR->DVD, DVD->VCR)
- Satellite Link Recording, S-Video Input / Output, HDMI Output
Magnavox ZV427MG9 DVD Recorder & 4-Head Hi-Fi VCR with Line-In Recording.
- Slim profile DVD recorder
- Records onto DVD+R/RW discs; DVD-R/RW, MP3 CD, Photo CD playback
- Program up to 15 recordings from your TV at one time
- 1 composite in, 1 composite out, 1 component out, 1 S-Video out
- Includes full-function remote control
If you are looking for a basic but solid DVD player and recorder at an affordable price, you need look no farther than the Fisher DVR-F500 Slim Style DVD Recorder. With its slim design, the DVR-F500 measures only 59-millimeters high and complements any home entertainment system. Easily record your own DVDs onto DVD+R/+RW discs, or play multiple forms of media from DVD-R/RW discs to MP3 CDs or photo CDs. The DVR-F500 includes a one-touch timer record that allows up to 15 programs for up to one year. This unit has S-video out, composite and component out capabilities, as well as composite video in and optical and coaxial digital-audio out functionality. With features such as screen saver and parental lock functions, as well as an easy-to-use graphic user interface, the DVR-F500 is a great little DVD recorder for your in-home use and comes with its own full-function remote control.
- Records up to 387hrs onto 320GB HDD
- it has 1080p Up conversion
- It has 4 Way Dubbing (HDD->DVD, DVD->HDD, DV->HDD, DV-> DVD)
- It has HDMI Output
- Built-in ATSC/NTSC Tuner (SD Output)
HDD and DVD Recorder with Digital Tuner.Input/Output Connectors: Analog : 2x 2-Channel Audio (RCA), 1x Component Video, 1x Composite Video, 3x S-Video, 1x Analog RF.Digital: 1x HDMI, 1x Digital Coaxial Audio,1x Firewire.With the MDR513H/F7, you could potentially record a TV show to the hard drive, keep it there and delete commercials with the editing features, then save it to a DVD or simply keep it on the hard drive. For convenience purposes it has one-touch recording (OTR)and 1-button dubbing. There are six recording modes with record times from 64-387 minutes on HDD and 60-360 minutes on disc.
Copyright 2012 David Masters