Looking to live a better life? Here are the top 10 book best sellers to give you a head start as you discover how to live your best life:
1. Live Your Best Life: A Treasury of Wisdom, Wit, Advice, Interviews, and Inspiration from O, The Oprah Magazine
Price: $4.99 (used)
You Save: $3.51 (41%)
- Oprah Winfrey will donate 100% of Harpo’s profits from the sale of this book to Oprah’s Angel Network. A charitable foundation dedicated to helping educate and advance women and children around the world.
For anyone eager to answer Oprahs call to live your best life, here is the ultimate, all-around self-discovery book. This first annual edition of Live Your Best Life: A Treasury of Wisdom, Wit, Advice, Interviews, and Inspiration from O, The Oprah Magazine pulls together over 100 of the most empowering, energizing, and entertaining articles from the magazines last two years. Filled with brilliant advice from experts like Dr. Phil, Suze Orman, Martha Beck, and Oprah herself, the book is divided into three sections. Your Personal Best focuses on emotional and physical well-beingfrom Oprahs own weight-loss secrets to ways to gain confidence, serenity, and balance. Relationships has the tools and insights everyone needs to form warmer, more satisfying connections with those near, dear, and even not-so-dear to us. And, in true Oprah style, Living in the World helps the reader think about how to make her life more meaningful and useful. This rich, collectible volume is a resource that readers will keep returning to for answers and inspiration.
Price: $5.49 (used)
You Save: $14.51 (72%)
- #1 NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Joel Osteen presents his signature multi-million copy book
Houston televangelist Joel Osteen is well qualified to write this book, having used the seven principles he shares to achieve his own “rags-to-riches” story. At the heart of Osteen’s message is that achieving a successful, prosperous life of fulfillment can only occur when we stop worrying about the past or future to make the most of each present moment by using our God-given strengths and talents to achieve our goals. The key to doing so are the seven steps Osteen outlines: Enlarge Your Vision, Develop a Healthy Self-Image, Discover the Power of Your Thoughts and Words, Let go of the Past, Find Strength Through Adversity, Live to Give, and Choose to Be Happy. Mixing biblical teachings with his own personal experiences, Osteen explains each of these seven steps in an encouraging, optimistic manner that makes them accessible to anyone interested in principles of personal growth. Although written with a Christian slant, the seven steps Osteen shares will have value to anyone wanting to know more about practical steps of self-betterment, regardless of their denomination.
You Save: $4.06 (29%)
Debbie Ford is the national bestselling author of
- The Dark Side of the Light Chasers
- The Secret of the Shadow
- Spiritual Divorce
- The Right Questions
- Why Good People Do Bad Things
- The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse
- and co-authored The Shadow Effect
No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Debbie Ford’s The Best Year of Your Life is a call to action to stop pretending that the future will bring you the life of your dreams and to instead start living your dreams in this moment and for the rest of your life.
Many of us spend our days thinking, talking and dreaming about what our lives could be like ‘if only …’. We make resolutions, we follow a new diet, we start exercise routines – we begin working on our lifelong goals and then we give up, get too busy and forget about what’s truly important to us. Another year passes by and our dreams remain out of reach. But what if today you discovered that the life you’ve always wanted is right in front of you, well within your grasp? Are you ready to live it?
Debbie Ford not only answers these questions but offers a proven, practical blueprint for making today – this moment – the beginning of the best year of your life.
You Save: $2.84 (12%)
- Lead pastor of The Life Christian Church for more than twenty-one years
- Cofounder of the New York City Leadership Center
- Instructor in Leadership Fellows program
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Listen. Listen carefully. Listen with your heart. Hear God calling to you. He wants your God-inspired dreams to come true. He wants you to help make His world all He knows it can be. He is for you. Cheering for you. And if God is for us, how can we do anything but believe that our best possible future is within our grasp?
Pastor and leadership expert Terry A. Smith has seen the transformation. From fear-based hesitation to faith-based confidence. From conventional, not-quite-fulfilling life to proactive, best, abundant life.
It is possible for you.
But Smith is not asking you to take his word for it. From the Old Testament to Jesus, from Augustine to John Calvin to Eugene Peterson, from Peter Drucker to Seth Godin, Smith has assembled a dazzling host of stories and ideas to support his proposition: We are each called to reach our full potential, to marshal all our resources and step out in faith.
We can Live Ten, and it will not just change us; it will change the world.
You Save: $4.00 (24%)
- Four-ink (six-ink optional) printing with HP Vivera Inks produces rich and realistic photos that resist fading for generations
- Print true-to-life photos without a computer directly from PictBridge-enabled cameras using convenient USB port
- Direct printing of photos with colorful art and text onto CD and DVD media
- HP Photosmart Premier software allows users to edit, organize, print, share, archive and create digital photo projects
- HP Real Life technologies allow users to edit photos directly on the printer to remove red-eye and enhance photos with adaptive lighting for professional quality photos at home
An action-plan for self-fulfillment that helps people find their true calling in life
This practical and inspirational guide helps Christian men and women of all ages identify and use their God-given gifts to find purpose, direction, and joy in their life and work. Based on their years of counseling and experience, Kevin and Kay Marie Brennfleck offer action-oriented tools and a proven methodology to help readers develop the decision-making skills they need to discover and live the life that God intended, maximizing the synergies between ministry, work, and spiritual gifts.
Kevin and Kay Marie Brennfleck (Pasadena, CA) are nationally recognized experts in career counseling, work satisfaction, and productivity. Their Web site, www.ChristianCareerCenter.com, is the most visited Christian career site on the Internet.
You Save: $4.71 (28%)
- The thirty-seven paths of life
- How to determine your life path and the life paths of others
- Core issues, inborn talents, and special needs of each path, including health, money, and sexuality
- Guidelines for finding a career consistent with your innate drives and abilities
- The hidden dynamics of your relationships
- How to live in harmony with the cycles of life
Dan Millman presents an entirely new way of understanding life and the forces that shape it. The Life-Purpose System, a modern method of personal growth based on ancient wisdom, has helped thousands of people find new meaning, purpose, and direction in their lives.
The Life-Purpose System explores key spiritual laws — universal principles specific to each life path — that help you clarify the past, understand the present, and shape the future. It can generate a quantum leap in self-understanding and may even change the course of your life.
Dan Millman, a former world champion athlete, coach, martial arts instructor, and college professor, is author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior (adapted to film in 2006), and numerous other books read by millions of people in 29 languages. Dan teaches worldwide and has influenced people from all walks of life, including leaders in the fields of health, psychology, education, business, politics, sports, entertainment and the arts.
7. Achieve Anything in Just One Year: Be Inspired Daily to Live Your Dreams and Accomplish Your Goals
You Save: $1.27 (7%)
Would You Like To Learn How To Live The Life You Always Imagined?
This book will show you how.
- Learn to reinvent yourself, get motivated and wake up everyday happy to be alive!!!
- With 365 actionable suggestions, you’ll be inspired to live your dreams and achieve your goals.
- Buy this book if you want to unlock your full potential! WHAT’S STOPPING YOU?
- Don’t let your dreams die with you.
Wanting to make a positive impact on as many people’s lives as possible, Jason humbly created a book that would motivate its readers to achieve their best self. Jason hopes this will create a ripple effect where many of his readers will go on to create their own positive impact on the World. Jason offers his sincere gratitude to everyone who shares his goal of making the World a more positive place for everyone.
8. Be Remarkable: How to Live Better, Be Happier, and Become Your Best Self – 19 Ways To Live With Importance
You Save: $6.00 (60%)
- Are you 100% content with who you are?
- Is something missing?
- Sleepwalking through life?
- Do you feel stagnant, in a rut, and ready for a change?
Are you terrified of suddenly ending up old with too many regrets and too little fulfillment?
If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting the same results. Is this positive for you?
Be Remarkable is your guide to discovering the best parts of yourself and creating lasting fulfillment and peace from the inside out. The way to true happiness is within, which means you can fully control it.
Be Remarkable was years of research in the writing: a dozen of my own, and over 2,000 years of proven principles designed to bring peace and order to your life.
What happens when you combine (1) ancient philosophies (originating from the time of Socrates) together with (2) modern, scientific research, and (3) real-life applications and examples? 19 specific behaviors and mindsets designed to lead to fulfillment and answer the question: “How can I live with importance?”
Easy-to-implement small changes and practical takeaways for immediate action.
How will you learn to face fading friendships, toxic life patterns, and consistently bad decisions?
•The philosophy behind the highest classes in Ancient Greek society.
•What systems are and why they are more effective than goals.
•How 10 minutes can build your willpower and inner strength.
•The six aspects that can determine your daily character.
•The five elements of lasting happiness.
And deal with anger problems, relationship woes, and questionable career choices?
•How to uncover the hidden limits on your mindset.
•How minimizing your choices will skyrocket your happiness.
•The relationship between “Sure, why not” and life satisfaction.
•Life compasses and mindsets for repeated success.
What happens when you’re on the road to remarkability?
•Improve the quality of your relationships and friendships.
•Get out of a rut and start living your life.
•Create new, healthy patterns.
•Make better decisions that feel more you.
•Live a life of meaning.
•Learn the best version of yourself and be content with it.
How would you like to be remembered? You may not be able to directly control this, but you can control your approach to life.
Make it yours and make it remarkable.
You Save: $6.70 (28%)
- Founder and Senior Pastor of Hillsong Church
- Hillsong has a combined weekly attendance of over 90,000
- Hosts one of the fastest growing daily international broadcasts in the world
- Executive Director for Hillsong Music, one of the world’s largest producers of Christian music
Whether a person is searching for their calling or wholeheartedly pursuing their life’s purpose, LIVE LOVE LEAD will help them navigate a faith path that is all their own and discover unique gifts tailored perfectly for their journey.
How do people experience the best life that God intends for them? The answer lies in understanding that the Christian life is an adventure, and that they only have to follow the greatest Guide who ever walked the path of life–Jesus. In this straightforward book, Brian Houston shows readers the way to live fully, love completely, and lead boldly–the hallmarks of Jesus’ time on earth.
BRIAN HOUSTON is the . With global campuses around the world, including New York and Los Angeles, . Houston He is also Executive Director for Hillsong Music, one of the world’s largest producers of Christian music.
You Save: $13.00 (65%)
- Author and public speaker, David M. Masters has been helping others achieve their highest and best since the late seventies
- Wide level of expertise in multiple modalities, as a Master Practitioner
- Unique talent for creative problem-solving
- Secret Weapon of many top businesses and entrepreneurs
In this book you will find the tools, tips, techniques and thought patterns that will enable anyone who desires to live not only a better life, but one’s best life ever.
The story of your best life starts now, no matter what your stage and circumstance in life is, you are in the right time and the right place to start living your most amazing life.
According to author David M Masters, we all have come to this planet with a unique mission and message to share with the world which is buried deep within at a very early age. When you become realigned with your purpose in life, your life explodes into the best life ever.
Even if you think you’re not worthy, or unqualified, it doesn’t matter; and if you’re feeling bad, like you’ve lost everything, or have no reason to go on…
You’re in the right place at the right time
To reinvent and live a better life and launch your best life full of abundance and happiness that you might have never believed possible.
“The best stories start like that.”
Masters says whose life-long mission has been to help others achieve their highest and best.
Now is your time to live a better life – your best life – and make the world a better place as you discover your mission and share your message.
Copyright 2016 Top 10 Selling Items