Top 10 Best Power Tool Sets December 2015
You Save: $105.00 (38%)
- Drill/Driver features 310 in-lbs. of torque, two speed gear box for increased versatility, LED work light, 11 position clutch
- Circular Saw features high torque motor, 5-1/2″ Blade, Tool Free Depth of Cut and Bevel adjustment
- Recap Saw features high performance mechanism (7/8″ stroke and 3000 SPM), Tool-free blade change and variable speed
- Flashlight features over 11 hour of runtime and 70 lumens
- Includes 2 20v Max Lithium Ion Batteries
Black & Decker’s Max 4-Tool Combo Kit (model BDCD2204KIT) brings powerful and durable home-improvement solutions at a value for cost-conscious homeowners. These cordless tools are powered by the Black & Decker extended runtime 20V MAX lithium-ion battery, and the Combo Kit includes a 1/2-inch drill/driver, reciprocating saw, circular saw, and flashlight.
Do-it-yourselfers continue to demand more from their cordless tools and these new Black & Decker cordless power tools meet these demands at great prices, and offer cost-savings when purchased in combo kits. These cordless tools deliver the right mix of power and performance, plus the features that make the tools easy to use.
The Black & Decker 20-volt MAX Lithium platform provides performance with a lightweight battery that holds a charge for up to 18 months. The compact battery, combined with newly designed tool ergonomics and grips, optimize comfort and help to reduce user fatigue across the line of tools. The 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery is part of an interchangeable system that powers more than 30 Black & Decker power tools, outdoor products, and home products combined.
The Drill/Driver features 310 in-pounds of torque and a two-speed gear box for increased versatility. It also has an LED work light for 11 position clutch and lightweight for easier use. The Black & Decker circular saw features a high torque motor, using a 5-1/2 inch blade. It has a tool-free depth of cut and bevel adjustment for easy use, and the compact design also helps add to ease of use in small or tight spaces. The reciprocating saw features high performance mechanism (7/8-inch stroke and 3000 SPM), along with a got-free blade change for ease of use. It has a variable speed trigger that allows for better user control. The fourth tool in this kit is versatile flashlight that features 70 lumens and 11 hours of runtime.
- LDX220 drill/driver
- BDCR20 reciprocating saw
- BDCCS20 circular saw
- BDCF20 flashlight
- Double-ended bit tip
- Recip saw blade
- Fast cutting circular saw blade
- Two 20-volt MAX batteries
- Circular saw wrench
- Soft bag
- New. Ryobi Super Combo Kit 18-Volt 4-Tool Lithium Ion Power
- 1/2 inch Heavy-Duty Single Sleeve Drill
- Reciprocating Saw with 5-1/2inch Blade
- Circular Saw with Left-Side Blade
- Swivel Head Work Light
New. 18-Volt One+ Lithium-Ion SUPER Combo Kit [4-Tool]. Features 4-Tools with 2 P102 Batteries and P118 IntelliPort dual-chemistry Charger. Includes handy Carry/Storage Bag.
You Save: $166.03 (44%)
- 1/2″ Drill/Driver features 283 Units Watts Out, two speed gear box, compact design
- Circular Saw features high-performance motor, with 6-1/2″ carbide tooth blade
- Recip Saw features a high performance drivetrain, tool free blade release and variable-speed trigger
- Flashlight features 4 LED bulbs and pivoting head
The PORTER-CABLE PCCK614L4 20V MAX Lithium Ion 4-Tool Combo Kit includes a 1/2″ Drill/Driver, Circular Saw, Recap Saw and Flashlight which are all powered by a 20v Max lithium battery. The 1/2″ Drill/Driver features 283 Units Watts Out, two speed gear box (0-350/0-1,500), a compact design (8.25″ long/3.5 lbs), a 1/2″ chuck, along with a built in LED light. The Circular Saw features high-performance motor (3,700 RPM’s), a 6-1/2″ carbide tooth blade ( 2-1/8′ cutting capacity) and beveling shoe (50 degrees). The Recap Saw features high performance drivetrain (1″ stroke length and 3,000 SPM), a tool free blade release, variable-speed trigger and compact design at 14.5″ in length. The Flashlight features 4 LED bulbs (120 Lumens), pivoting head and contoured over molded handle. This kit is designed to work for all common applications including: Drilling Wood, Drilling Metal, Driving Screws, Cross and Rip Cuts, Wood and Metal Demolition. Kit includes: (1) PCC601 1/2″ Drill/Driver, (1) PCC660 Circular Saw, (1) PCC670 Recap Saw, (1) PCC700 Flash Light, (1) PCC680L Standard Battery, (1) PCC685L Max Pack Battery, (1) PCC691 Standard Charger, (1) Standard Large Kit Bag, (1) Double Ended crew driving Bit, (1) 6 1/2″ 18 Tooth Carbide Blade and (1) 6″ Wood Cutting Recap Blade.
You Save: $159.09 (44%)
- Matrix Quick Connect system allows quick and easy change of a variety of attachments
- Powerful 20V MAX motor for the performance needed to complete DIY activities
- The lithium-ion battery is always ready and holds a charge of up to 18 months
- Kit includes drill, sander, jig saw, oscillating tool, router, and impact driver attachments
The Black & Decker BDCDMT1206KITC Matrix 6 Tool Combo Kit is powered by a 20-volt MAX motor which provides enough power for a full range of applications and attachments. The 20v Lithium Ion Battery – always ready, and holds a charge up to 18 months. The Matrix Quick Connect System allows quick and easy change of a variety of attachments which include a Drill-Driver, Sander, Jig Saw, Oscillating, and Impact attachments. The impact driver attachment delivers high performance output without kick back, along with a variable speed feature that allows for precision performance that is right for each job. The sanding attachment is a versatile product that can be used for finish sanding, rust removal, dry scrubbing, polishing, and detail sanding. The jig saw attachment is designed for tool-free blade changes for fast and easy change of blades, and the oscillating attachment accepts a variety of Black + Decker accessories (sold separately) which can be used to cut drywall, metal, wood, plastic, composite and many other materials. Includes: (1) 20v Lithium Ion Power Unit, (1) BDCMTDD Drill/Driver Attachment, (1) Double-ended Bit, (1) BDCMTS Detail Sander Attachment, (6) Sheets of Sandpaper, (1) BDCMTJS Jigsaw Attachment, (1) Jigsaw Blade, (1) BDCMTO Oscillating Attachment, (1) Universal Adaptor, (1) Plunge Cut Blade, (1) Sanding Platen, (1) Sheet 60 Grit Sandpaper, (1) Sheet 240 Grit Sandpaper, (1) BDCMTI Impact Driver Attachment, (1) Screwdriving Bit, (1) 20V MAX Lithium Ion Battery, (1) 20V MAX Charger, (1) Storage Case
The MATRIX Quick Connect System lets you drill, cut, sand, and more with a base tool and a variety of interchangeable attachments. Featuring best-in-class speed and torque, the system enables you to build your workshop as you go — and tackle virtually any household task — while saving money and space.
You Save: $781.00 (59%)
- Variable 2-speed 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery
- 6-1/2″ Circular Saw delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 lbs. with battery
- Reciprocating Saw provides 0-2,900 SPM with “tool-less” blade changes & shoe adjustments and weighs only 7.9 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- 4-1/2″ Cut-Off/Angle Grinder produces an impressive 10,000 RPM and weighs only 5.0 lbs. with battery
- Variable 2-speed 1/2″ Hammer Driver-Drill with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 . of Max Torque and weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 . of Max Torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who demands a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions. The LXT601 delivers 6 Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition, and more. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Makita’s LXT601 includes a 1/2″ hammer driver-drill with 480 in. lbs. of Max Torque (LXPH01Z), a powerful impact driver that weighs only 3.3 pounds (LXDT04Z), a 6-1/2″ circular saw that will cut 2X material at 45Degree (BSS611Z), a recipro saw with 0-2,900 SPM (BJR182Z), a 4-1/2″ angle grinder with 10,000 RPM (BGA452Z), and a rechargeable flashlight with Xenon bulb (BML185).
The Makita 18 volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who demands a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions. The XT601 delivers 6 Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition, and more.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18 volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18 volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18 volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
18 volt LXT 1/2 inches Hammer Driver-Drill (Tool Only) (XPH01Z)
18 volt LXT Impact Driver (Tool Only) (XDT04Z)
18 volt LXT 6-1/2 inches Circular Saw (Tool Only) (XSS02Z)
18 volt LXT Recipro Saw (Tool Only) (XRJ03Z)
18 volt LXT 4-1/2 inches Cut-Off/Angle Grinder (Tool Only) (XAG01Z)
18 volt LXT Xenon Flashlight (Flashlight Only) (BML185)
2 18 volt LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery (BL1830)
18 volt Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
Tool Bag W/Wheels (831269-3)
You Save: $638.04 (53%)
- DCD950 XRP 18-volt cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission delivers up to 450 units watts out
- DC390 XRP 18-volt circular saw with 6-1/2-inch carbide blade can cut 2-by-4s at a 45 degree angle in a single pass
- DC385 XRP 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade changes
- DC825 18-volt impact driver with 1,330 inch-pounds of maximum torque
- DC411 18-volt cut-off tool with 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- DW919 18-volt flexible floodlight provides hands-free use
Featuring a series of tools that are both powerful and versatile, the DEWALT 18-Volt XRP Ni-Cad DCK655X Six-Tool Cordless Combo Kit makes it easy to get jobs done quickly. Each tool features a balanced body that’s easy to control, plus smart design details that allow for application-specific performance. Each component is powered by DEWALT’s XRP extended run time battery system.
Fast, Powerful Hammer drill with Three-Speed Transmission
Built to deliver fast, dependable results, the DCD950 XRP 18-Volt Cordless Hammer Drill/Drill/Driver delivers 450 unit watts out for effective drilling and fastening in a wide variety of materials. Its patented, three-speed, all-metal transmission matches the drill’s performance to the task at hand for efficiency, improved run time, and reduced wear and tear on the tool’s motor.
This tool also offers a heavy-duty, 1/2-inch, self-tightening chuck with bit-gripping strength. When placed in hammer drill mode, the tool delivers 8,500 to 34,000 beats per minute for making holes in masonry. In addition, an LED work light near the trigger provides increased visibility when you’re working in dark or confined spaces. The tool’s well-balanced body and mid-handle, comfortable grip help keep you in control.
Circular Saw with Carbide-Tipped Blade
Able to deliver speeds up to 3,700 rpm for fast rip cuts and cross cuts, the DEWALT DC390 XRP 18-Volt Circular Saw is both versatile and durable. The 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity provides cutting solutions in a broad range of applications. The saw comes equipped with a 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade and offers an impressive capacity at both 90 degrees (2-7/16-inches) and 45 degrees (1-5/8-inches). This means it can cut two-by-fours at a 45-degree angle in a single pass.
Other design highlights include a fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes and a high-strength, all-metal shoe and upper guard.
Reciprocating Saw with Four-Position Blade Clamp
Quick, versatile, and ready for a range of cutting applications, the DC385 XRP 18-Volt Reciprocating Saw offers a stroke length of 1-1/8 inches, variable speed control ranging from 0 to 3,000 spm, and a four-position blade clamp that allows flush cutting.
This saw offers an anti-slip comfort grip for increased control and reduced user fatigue. Other key features include an adjustable pivoting shoe and trigger lock for repeat cutting. For added convenience, the blade clamp features an easy-to-operate lever that allows for quick, keyless blade changes.
Compact, Heavy-Duty Impact Driver
The DC825 18-Volt Impact Driver is capable of delivering 1,330 inch-pounds of torque. Its variable-speed trigger allows you to select speeds from 0 to 2,400 rpm. Also, the driver delivers 0 to 2,700 impacts per minute for quick results with minimum effort.
In addition, this impact driver’s frameless motor features replaceable brushes for improved durability and extended tool life. A durable magnesium gear case and an all-metal transmission also contribute to the tool’s durability. Additionally, the driver’s heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to the fastener without kickback.
Versatile Cut-Off Tool
Delivering up to 6,500 rpm, the DC411 18-Volt Cut-Off Tool makes quick work of a variety of cutting and grinding tasks. Its low-profile gear case and jam-pot design provide precise gear alignment for smooth, quiet transmission and also allow the tool to fit in tight spaces. A quick-change, wheel release provides fast, tool-free wheel removal.
This cut-off tool also features a convenient trigger switch and detachable two-position side handle for comfort and control. This DEWALT cordless cut-off tool includes Type 1 and Type 27 guards.
High-Powered Floodlight with Flexible Neck
Rounding out this Cordless Four-Tool Kit is a powerful DW919 18-Volt Floodlight. This heavy-duty light features an easy-to-replace XENON bulb that can light up any crawl space, electrical panel, or hard-to-see area. The flexible neck can be wrapped around a two-by-four, pipe, or virtually anything else on the job site. Additionally, the light can be pointed at your work area, so you can work with both hands. Run time is approximately three hours on a newly charged 18-volt XRP battery.
XRP Extended-Life Battery System
Two XRP Ni-Cad extended run time batteries keep all of these tools running at optimum levels. They provide up to 40 percent more run time than standard Ni-Cad batteries. Additionally, any XRP battery can be used with any 18-volt DEWALT tool, which allows you to expand your toolkit. Also, the one-hour Ni-Cad charger helps maintain power to your packs all day long.
The Six-Tool Combo Kit features a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
DCD950 XRP 1/2-inch, 18-volt hammer drill/drill/driver, DC390 XRP 18-volt circular saw, DC385 XRP 18-volt reciprocating saw, DC825 18-volt impact driver, DC411 18-volt cut-off tool, DW919 18-volt flexible floodlight, one-hour Ni-Cad charger, two 18-volt XRP Ni-Cad batteries, 360-degree side handle, 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped circular saw blade, Type 1 and Type 27 guards, wrench, backing flange, Type 1 wheel, two-position side handle, and contractor bag.
You Save: $268.00 (49%)
- Includes 2 P107 Compact Lithium+ batteries and P117 dual chemistry charger. Also works with these batteries (P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108) and chargers (P113, P114, P117, P118, P131, P125)
- Drill has a compact design that fits into small spaces, ideal for hard to reach areas. Drill has a powerful motor with the same torque and performance of a full-size drill. Drill has a LED light that illuminates work surfaces for increased visibility and MagTray magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- Impact driver has an auto-load chuck for fast, easy one-handed bit loading and ejecting as well as a MagTray magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits. Impact driver features a Tri-Beam LED provides optimum illumination and eliminates shadows on work surface
- Reciprocating saw’s anti-vibe handle reduces user fatigue during prolonged use. Reciprocating saw’s adjustable, pivoting shoe allows depth-of-cut control and more efficient use of blade. Circular saw features an ExactLine laser, which automatically activates during use for improved cutting accuracy. Work light has a multi-functional design capable of sitting flat on battery, on end, or hanging for ultimate lighting versatility and the swivel head directs light where needed.
- New and improved Compact LITHIUM+ batteries improve the performance of Ryobi 18-volt ONE+ tools up to 15% compared to 18-volt Ni-Cd batteries (P100). Compact Lithium + batteries provide up to 35% more runtime than 18-volt Ni-Cd batteries (P100). Charger features patented IntelliPort Technology, which protect battery cells maximizes battery life and conserves energy. Compact lithium plus battery: 4 x more recharges Compact lithium plus battery: on-board fuel gauge to check your charge. Charger: batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance. IntelliPort Technology protects battery cells, maximizes battery life and conserves energy so well it earned an Energy Star logo
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ System introduces the ultimate power tool collection. The drill is compact and powerful enough to handle any job on your project list. The impact driver features a Tri-Beam LED light system that eliminates shadows on work pieces. The bits are fast and easy to reload and the MagTray is perfect for holding bits and screws for many jobs. JobPlus base with Multi-tool Attachment is the most versatile 18-Volt multi-tool on the market. It accepts accessories from all popular brands using the universal adaptor and also accepts Ridgid JobMax interchangeable tool heads. The Anti-Vibe reciprocating saw reduces user fatigue and the adjustable, pivoting shoe allows depth-of-cut control and more efficient use of blade. The circular saw features the ExactLine laser which automatically activates for improved cutting accuracy. The worklight has a multi-functional design that sits flat on battery, on end, or hangs for ultimate lighting versatility. They all have new and improved GripzOne overmold for optimum grip and user comfort. The IntelliPort Technology protects battery cells, maximizes battery life and conserves energy so well it earned an Energy Star logo. The new and improved LITHIUM+ batteries improve performance of these and all RyobiI 18-Volt One plus tools. Compared to the 18-Volt One plus Ni-Cd battery, there are 4X more recharges, hold a charge 4x longer, have 35 percent more runtime and are 45 percent lighter. • Includes 2 P107 Compact Lithium+ batteries and P117 dual chemistry charger. Also works with these batteries (P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P106, P108) and chargers (P131, P125, P126, P128) • Drill has a compact design that fits into small spaces, ideal for hard to reach areas • Drill has a powerful motor with the same torque and performance of a full-size drill • Drill has a LED light that illuminates work surfaces for increased visibility and MagTray magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
You Save: $143.39 (43%)
- Officially licensed by Kawasaki
- Made using the highest quality standards
- Tested for durability
- 2 Batteries-included
- Carrying Case-included
- 3-5 Hour Charger
- Great 4-piece kit for homeowners
- Includes drill, two saws, and work light
Kawasaki Tools by Alltrade Tools LLC is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of tools and shop equipment. Founded in 1979, the Long Beach, California based firm is privately held, with global manufacturing and sales facilities serving customers on every continent. The company’s mission statement: Alltrade designs, markets and supplies tools and shop equipment that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations of quality, service and value, while achieving profits to ensure the Company’s and its employees’ future growth and development. Alltrade offers our customers innovation, flexibility and speed to market.
This new tool kit from Kawasaki includes a 3/8-inch 19.2-volt reversible cordless drill with keyless chuck and built-in bubble level. Also featured for added value is a swivel head worklight, 5-1/4-inch cordless circular saw, reciprocating saw, 2 19.2-volt rechargeable clip-in batteries, 3-5-hour charger, and carry case.
You Save: $350.68 (63%)
- Compact drill/driver delivers 400 inch-pounds of torque, weighs 4 pounds, 7-3/4 inches long
- 1/4-inch hex compact impact with 4-pole frameless motor delivers 1400 inch-pounds of torque
- Lightweight durability, built-in LED lights, battery fuel gauges and variable-speed triggers
- Backed by a 5-year warranty for every Milwaukee power tool (including cordless product – tool, battery pack(s)
- Includes: 18-volt compact drill/driver, 1/4-inch hex impact driver, 2 compact batteries, charger, one belt clip, and a soft carrying case.
Milwaukee 2691-22 M18 lithium-ion cordless 2-tool combo kit with carrying case . The Milwaukee M18 2-tool combo kit includes the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion 1/2-inch compact drill/driver, M18 lithium-ion 1/4-inch hex compact impact and convenient contractor bag. Examples of innovation include the Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor, lightweight durability, built-in LED lights, battery fuel gauges and variable speed triggers. When you need power, precision and superior performance in an ultra efficient package, you can’t afford to buy anything but heavy duty. Backed by the confidence, the M18 2-tool combo kit is the essential tool arsenal for the enduring professional.
You Save: $987.00 (54%)
- DCD950 XRP 18-volt cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck delivers 450 units watts out of maximum performance.
- DC390 XRP 18-volt circular saw with 6-1/2-inch 16-tooth carbide blade can cut 2 by 4’s at a 45 degree angle in a single pass
- DC385 XRP 18-volt reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft
- DC825 18-volt impact driver with 1,330 in-lbs of maximum torque
- DC411 18-volt cut-off tool with 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications; DW919 18-volt flexible floodlight provides hands-free use
Reliability, Versatility and Power
The DEWALT DCK955X XRP 9-tool combo kit comes with almost everything you will need to get working on your DIY projects, or professional contracting jobs. Featuring nine different tools and a handfull of accessories, the DCK955X comes with two contractor bags so you can hold all the tools the kit has to offer.
Combo Kit Tool Breakdown
DCD950 18-Volt XRP 1/2-Inch Hammerdrill
The DCD950 18-volt XRP hammerdrill has a patented, three-speed transmission that matches each speed to the appropriate application, offering professional end users maximum performance for various applications. For example, the first speed is ideal for drilling large holes in wood, using large diameter hole saws and self-feed bits. The second speed is ideal for use with auger bits and step bits, while the third speed is most commonly used for fastening and hammer drilling into concrete. The speed shifting control is now positioned front to back and has positive detent stops allowing users to easily shift between various speeds. Additionally, the drill has a two-collar design that enables users to quickly transition between drilling, screwdriving and hammer drilling modes without changing the clutch setting.
The DCD950 18-volt XRP hammerdrill is built with a high-power, high-efficiency frameless motor that delivers increased performance for drilling and fastening applications. It is also equipped with an exclusive chuck that self-tightens throughout the application to prevent bits from slipping. The chuck is designed with twice the bit holding strength of traditional ratcheting chucks. Additionally, this hammerdrill has 30 percent more runtime than previous XRP drills due to the optimized frameless motor and patented three-speed transmission, enabling the drill to operate more efficiently.
DC390 18-Volt 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw
The DC390 18-volt circular saw with 6-1/2-inch carbide blade can cut a 2×4 at a 45 degree angle in a single pass.
DC385 18-Volt Reciprocating Saw
The DC385 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade change without having to touch the blade or reciprocating shaft.
The DC825 18-Volt Impact Driver
The DC825 impact driver is ideal for steel framers, commercial electricians, cabinet installers, deck builders, HVAC, and wet and dry mechanical contractors who need a compact tool for self-drilling metal screws, setting wood and lag screws, spade bit drilling of up to 1-inch, and a wide range of nut/bolt combinations. The impact driver is equipped with a high-speed frameless motor with replaceable brushes, providing users with high performance, durability and serviceability. The frameless motor design benefits from increased airflow and provides more power, enabling users to complete a wide range of fastening applications. Additionally, the DC825 has a reduced overall length and tool footprint, creating a compact, lightweight tool that allows users to access tighter areas and easily complete overhead applications. The DC825 impact driver has an improved variable speed reversing switch, providing users with more control for both setting and removing fasteners. In additiona, a textured anti-slip comfort grip handle design delivers increased comfort for extended use. The bright LED work light offers additional visibility in dark, confined spaces, and for increased user flexibility and productivity, the impact driver has an OEM accessory recess that provides compatibility with many popular after-market components. This 18-volt model is powered by the DEWALT 18-volt cordless system, which provides users with superior cycle life and runtime.
DW059 18-Volt 1/2-Inch High Torque Impact Wrench
The DW059 18-volt 1/2-inch high torque impact wrench can put out 300 ft-per-pound of maximum torque.
DC330 18-Volt Jig Saw
The DC330 19-volt variable speed jig saw with all metal lever action has a keyless blade change for quick and easy use.
DC411 18-Volt Cut-Off Tool
The DC411 18-volt cut-off tool with up to 6,500 revolutions-per-minute, provides high power for cutting and grinding applications.
DC550 18-Volt Cut-Out Tool
The DC550 18-volt cut-out tool comes with a tool-free bit change. This allows for quick bit changes, making it flexible enough for any situation.
DW919 18-Volt Flexible Floodlight
The DW919 18-volt flexible floodlight provides hands-free use. The floodlights provides the additional lighting you will need to get to work in those dark, confined spaces.
The DEWALT DCK955X XRP 9-tool combo kit comes with one DCD950 18-volt XRP 1/2-inch hammerdrill, one DC390 18-volt 6-1/2-inch circular saw, one DC385 18-volt reciprocating saw, one DW059 18-volt 1/2-inch high torque impact wrench, one DC825 18-volt 1/4-inch impact driver, one DC330 18-volt jig saw, one DC411 18-volt cut-off tool, one DC550 18-volt cut-out tool, one DW919 flexible floodlight, two 18-volt XRP batteries, one 1-hour charger, one 360-degree side handle, one carbide tipped blade, one type-1 guard and wheel, one wrench, one backing flange, one 2-position side handle and two contractor bags.
The kit is backed by DEWALT’s 90-day money-back guarantee, a full one-year service contract, and a three-year limited warranty.
Copyright 2015 Kelly Downing