Top 10 Best Women’s Running Shoes
These are the latest best-selling ladies’ athletic shoes for the fashion-minded fitness women this Winter
1. ASICS Women’s Gel-Noosa Tri 8 Running Shoe
- Propulsion Trusstic and I.G.S. enhance natural foot function
- Heel and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock
- Lightweight midsole made with Solyte material for stability
- AHAR in outsoles for durability
- Perforated sock liner and breathable, mesh upper for comfort
Women’s ASICS® GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8 :: Ooh-la-la! Get racy with the kaleidoscopic colors of the race-day ready women’s ASICS® GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8. Your ultimate triathlon shoe, you’ll make a smooth transition from start to finish thanks to the forward-driving Propulsion Trussic® design. Feel light on your feet with the half ounce weight loss, plus the improved breathability and drainage. And add even more speed to your bike-to-run transition with the elastic lace. 8.1 ounces.
For triathlons or cross training, the ASICS Women’s GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Shoe offers quick, stable transitions. Featuring the Propulsion Trusstic System and Impact Guidance System to enhance your natural movement and response off the ground, the lightweight shoe helps absorb shock in the rear and forefoot with the GEL cushioning system. Plus, the shoe features a perforated sock liner and a breathable mesh upper to help keep your feet cool and dry.
2. Merrell Women Barefoot Pace Glove Shoe
- vibram sole
- Man-made Casual Boots Shoes & Sandals
We’ve all heard the phrase less is more, and Merrell delivers just this with the Pace Glove Barefoot Running Shoes for women. Truly designed for a woman’s foot, these minimalist running shoes will rock your world and have you preaching the less is more mantra. Featuring a Vibram sole and a 1-mm forefoot shock absorption plate, these lightweight runners offer the protection, flexibility and traction you need and less of the over-cushioned performance that you don’t. The tough rubber outsoles are mated with ultra-lightweight uppers that feature a unique synthetic leather foot sling for support and glove-like fit. A fused rubber toe bumper adds durability and protection on and off road. Discover the minimalist running shoe movement with the Merrell Pace Glove shoes and set yourself free.
3. Mizuno Women’s Wave Prophecy 2 Running Shoe
- Rubber sole
- Full-length Infinity Wave: Ultimate in cushioning, rebound and durability
- Follows the Natural form of your feet to create the perfect fit.
- Improved Materials and design for ultimate comfort and weight.
- 100% Authentic Guaranteed.
Welcome the future of running with Mizuno’s Wave Prophecy 2. Natural fit and reduced weight via the updated heel counter. Wave technology dissipates shock. Smooth Ride engineering. Dynamotion Fit. AP+ rebound enhancement.
Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us is guided by the ideal of true sportsmanship. From the diamond to the track, from the court to the fairway, Mizuno’s commitment to Serious Performance shines through. Today, the high quality equipment that only Mizuno can produce are relied upon by athletes throughout the world. We produce superior quality equipment for serious performance, through the artful combination of technology and craftsmanship. Because, at Mizuno, your passion is our obsession.
4. NIKE ANODYNE DS
UPPER: Fresh and modern look with sandwich mesh that offers excellent ventilation and comfort along with the Flywire technology panel for lightweight support. MIDSOLE: Dynamic Support platform provides comfortable stability without the added weight or stiffness of a traditional medial post. OUTSOLE: Aggressive rubber blades that act as a cushioning device by folding down at contact provide excellent multi surface traction. For the runner with an overpronated gait who’s looking for a value driven shoe with a smooth, stable ride and excellent cushioning for training runs.
5. Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS 12 Running Shoe
- Rubber sole
- Brooks’ best selling stability/support shoe provides excellent performance for slight-to-moderate overpronators. A powerful combination of cushioning and overpronation control.
- Brooks DNA Cushioning Technology – this ground breaking cushioning technology automatically and physically adapts with each foot strike to provide the optimal balance of cushioning and stability personalized for each runner and each step
- Brooks BioMogo – the first-ever biodegradeable running shoe midsole; our non-toxic, natural additive to the midsole enables it to biodegrade 50x faster than other midsoles without changing the performance or useful life of the shoe. This eco-friendly technology won Runner’s World International “Best Innovation” Award in 2006
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a biomechanically engineered midsole that allows for progressive pronation control to create smoother mid-foot to forefoot transition
- HPR Plus Outsole – higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that extends the life of the tread
Feel the rush in Brooks’ Adrenaline GTS 12. This road runner is built with Anatomical Brooks DNA adaptive cushioning for a fit that feels like it’s made just for you. Add in a whole host of other technology designed for maximum comfort, cushion and performance and you are ready to go the distance. This twelfth iteration of our most popular shoe is all about taking what’s great and making it even better. Adrenaline junkies can expect the same revered fit and feel with added upgrades like more mesh for breathability, a friction-resistance heel, and a crash pad that encompasses more strides.
6. New Balance WT10 Minimus Trail Running Shoe
- 75% Synthetic/25% Mesh
- Vibram sole
- Acteva midsole
- Flexible overlays in optimal areas
- Barefoot friendly internal construction 4mm drop
- 4mm drop
Get in touch with nature in a whole new way with the WT10 Minimus trail runner from New Balance. The versatile durability of Vibram delivers a sleek, responsive ride so you can connect with every contour of the path while the fitted, minimalist upper delivers a fit that’s perfect with or without socks. Odor resistance on the interior helps keep things fresh while a scant 4mm drop from heel to toe inspires a whole new feel for your sport. New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It’s been their mission for more than a century. It’s why they don’t spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It’s why they don’t design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
7. Salomon Women’s XR Mission Running Shoe
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5″
- Designed to flow from roads to trails
As you head out of your door for a brisk, Spring run through the woods, you might be setting your expectations about your pace, distance and endurance. Or you might be thinking about that frozen bean and chicken burrito in your freezer. Either way, your gear should be able to handle whatever the trail throws your way and then some. Your mission if you choose to accept it: have your expectations exceeded with the Salomon XR Mission Trail Running Shoes. The XR Mission’s keep you balanced and upright despite an uneven trail thanks to the Non-marking Contragrip LT and HA sole design. You could wear your soccer cleats for optimal ground-stickage. The difference is that the Mission’s Molded and Compressed EVA midsole is a supportive cushion to withstand long-lasting impact while the Sensifit and Sensiflex Technology woman-specific design makes sure the your foot is snug but able to flex and respond to rocks and twigs quickly. And while there are many trail obstacles, your shoes stay snug because you are locked and loaded by the Quicklace Lacing System. When you are done, you are left with 10-mile tired but happy feet. Mission accomplished. Protective TPU Toe Cap with Women-Specific Sensifit and Quicklace System and Sensiflex Technology Non-marking Contragrip LT and HA Sole Construction Lightweight muscle chassis Ortholite Sock Liner Molded, Compressed Dual Density EVA midsole
8. Saucony Women’s ProGrid Guide 5 Running Shoe
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Running shoe-Alignment: stability
- Running shoe-Training area: training oriented running
- Season-season: Whole Year Product
- Running shoe-Foot pronation: Neutral / light Uberpronation
- Running shoe-Foot pronation:
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They’ve spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types.
9. PUMA Women’s Voltaic 4 MT Running Shoe
- Rubber sole
- Removable ecoOrtholite sockliner
- 10CELL 1.0 technology in the midsole
- ArchTEch support guides pronation
- EverTrack composite rubber in high-wear areas of the outsole
Bold style and steady performance make a formidable combination in the PUMA Voltaic 4 MT athletic shoe. Suitable for the gym or as street wear, this women’s sport shoe supports your busy schedule with a soft, stretchy collar and breathable mesh upper topped with branded overlays. A TPU shank, plush, comfortable footbed and innovative, responsive 10CELL 1.0 midsole cushion your stride. The PUMA Voltaic 4 MT sneaker is equipped with a grippy rubber outsole and includes reflective panels to enhance after-dark visibility. PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA’s unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
10. Skechers Women’s Go Run Ride Straight Running Shoe,Ultra.
- Synthetic and Mesh
- Manmade sole
- lace up closure
- super lightweight synthetic and mesh fabric
- soft fabric lining for easy barefoot wear
- flexible rubber sole
- cushioned resalyte midsole
Go go go on a runlace up closure super lightweight synthetic and mesh fabric soft fabric lining for easy barefoot wear flexible rubber sole cushioned resalyte midsole. Get ready for fitness with the Run Straight running shoe from Skechers. Mesh keeps you cool while the flexible, supportive sole delivers a smooth, cushioned ride.
Click Here for More Best Selling Women’s Running Shoes
Copyright 2013 David Masters