Top 10 Best Women’s Running Shoes
These are the latest best-selling ladies’ athletic shoes for the fashion-minded fitness women this Winter
- Propulsion Trusstic and I.G.S. enhance natural foot function
- Heel and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock
- Lightweight midsole made with Solyte material for stability
- AHAR in outsoles for durability
- Perforated sock liner and breathable, mesh upper for comfort
Women’s ASICS® GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8 :: Ooh-la-la! Get racy with the kaleidoscopic colors of the race-day ready women’s ASICS® GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8. Your ultimate triathlon shoe, you’ll make a smooth transition from start to finish thanks to the forward-driving Propulsion Trussic® design. Feel light on your feet with the half ounce weight loss, plus the improved breathability and drainage. And add even more speed to your bike-to-run transition with the elastic lace. 8.1 ounces.
For triathlons or cross training, the ASICS Women’s GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Shoe offers quick, stable transitions. Featuring the Propulsion Trusstic System and Impact Guidance System to enhance your natural movement and response off the ground, the lightweight shoe helps absorb shock in the rear and forefoot with the GEL cushioning system. Plus, the shoe features a perforated sock liner and a breathable mesh upper to help keep your feet cool and dry.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Women’s Reebok, Realflex running shoes
- Breathable mesh uppers or Faux suede with supportive overlays in a minimalist s
- A super flexible midsole with 76 strategically placed sensors in the sole that
- adjust to your movements
The Realflex from Reebok is one running shoe that’s really in touch with your foot. That’s because 76 individual sensors are designed to deliver multi-directional flexibility and optimal foot feel no matter what the activity. A combination mesh and synthetic leather upper provides an unbeatable combination of support, comfort and breathability. Plus the form-fitting design and sock-like feel keeps you secure and performing at your best.
- Rubber sole
- Full-length Infinity Wave: Ultimate in cushioning, rebound and durability
- Follows the Natural form of your feet to create the perfect fit.
- Improved Materials and design for ultimate comfort and weight.
- 100% Authentic Guaranteed.
Welcome the future of running with Mizuno’s Wave Prophecy 2. Natural fit and reduced weight via the updated heel counter. Wave technology dissipates shock. Smooth Ride engineering. Dynamotion Fit. AP+ rebound enhancement.
Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us is guided by the ideal of true sportsmanship. From the diamond to the track, from the court to the fairway, Mizuno’s commitment to Serious Performance shines through. Today, the high quality equipment that only Mizuno can produce are relied upon by athletes throughout the world. We produce superior quality equipment for serious performance, through the artful combination of technology and craftsmanship. Because, at Mizuno, your passion is our obsession.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- ACTEVA midsole
- VIBRAM outsole
- Antimicrobial treatment on footbed
New Balance designed the sleek Women\222s MT20 Minimus Trail Running Shoe to deliver the benefits of going barefoot without the risk of injury from sharp objects. This model is an updated version of the MT10, offering an improved fit in the forefoot. New Balance takes their Minimus line off-roading with the WT20 trail runner. Exceptionally lightweight and breathable, yet ruggedly capable where it counts, your every stride is as sure-footed as it is cool and ventilated. Offering great feel for the contours of the trail, this is a must for taking your heart-healthy cardio into the wild.
- Rubber sole
- Brooks’ best selling stability/support shoe provides excellent performance for slight-to-moderate overpronators. A powerful combination of cushioning and overpronation control.
- Brooks DNA Cushioning Technology – this ground breaking cushioning technology automatically and physically adapts with each foot strike to provide the optimal balance of cushioning and stability personalized for each runner and each step
- Brooks BioMogo – the first-ever biodegradeable running shoe midsole; our non-toxic, natural additive to the midsole enables it to biodegrade 50x faster than other midsoles without changing the performance or useful life of the shoe. This eco-friendly technology won Runner’s World International “Best Innovation” Award in 2006
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a biomechanically engineered midsole that allows for progressive pronation control to create smoother mid-foot to forefoot transition
- HPR Plus Outsole – higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that extends the life of the tread
Feel the rush in Brooks’ Adrenaline GTS 12. This road runner is built with Anatomical Brooks DNA adaptive cushioning for a fit that feels like it’s made just for you. Add in a whole host of other technology designed for maximum comfort, cushion and performance and you are ready to go the distance. This twelfth iteration of our most popular shoe is all about taking what’s great and making it even better. Adrenaline junkies can expect the same revered fit and feel with added upgrades like more mesh for breathability, a friction-resistance heel, and a crash pad that encompasses more strides.
- Synthetic and Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Met Cradle – A high performance webbed upper which gives great breathability, whilst securing the metatarsal heads in natural position, firmly holding forefoot in place whilst maintaining their natural alignment.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone – Barefoot style running, enhanced. A 3mm Differential gives you the best of both worlds; A great barefoot experience with the essential minimal protection.
- 3D Air Mesh Upper – Made from stretchy material that forms around your foot gifting excellent comfort with a snug fit.
- Fusion Sole – Blended synthetic Lite Rubber and EVA foam, injection moulded to provide a midsole that is lightweight but protective.
- Micro-Thin Rubber – Blended with the midsole to give this barefoot trainer great comfort and protection.
Stay versatile with the Inov-8 F-lite 195 shoe. Lightweight and designed for runners with a natural running style, this sleek shoe also performs well with lifting by offering a low, stable platform. The Inov-8 F-Lite 195 features the F-Lite Outsole. A sticky rubber compound outsole which is designed to maximise running efficiency. The 3D Air Mesh offers great support as well as comfort, with an enhanced TPU Met Cradle and S3 printing around the toe. The Fusion Sole with its special blend of Lite Rubber and EVA foam forms the injection-moulded midsole of the running shoe.
- vibram sole
- Man-made Casual Boots Shoes & Sandals
We’ve all heard the phrase less is more, and Merrell delivers just this with the Pace Glove Barefoot Running Shoes for women. Truly designed for a woman’s foot, these minimalist running shoes will rock your world and have you preaching the less is more mantra. Featuring a Vibram sole and a 1-mm forefoot shock absorption plate, these lightweight runners offer the protection, flexibility and traction you need and less of the over-cushioned performance that you don’t. The tough rubber outsoles are mated with ultra-lightweight uppers that feature a unique synthetic leather foot sling for support and glove-like fit. A fused rubber toe bumper adds durability and protection on and off road. Discover the minimalist running shoe movement with the Merrell Pace Glove shoes and set yourself free.
- rubber sole
- UPPER: Sandwich mesh and leather combined with a dynamic midfoot system provides a superior fit and supportive running experience.
- MIDSOLE: A dual-density system with a firm Phylon carrier and a soft interior Phylon core that creates a smooth, cushioned ride.
- OUTSOLE: Waffle outsole pattern design for a smooth heel to toe transition.
For the modern runner looking for the ultimate combination of cushioning and a smooth ride.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5″
- Designed to flow from roads to trails
As you head out of your door for a brisk, Spring run through the woods, you might be setting your expectations about your pace, distance and endurance. Or you might be thinking about that frozen bean and chicken burrito in your freezer. Either way, your gear should be able to handle whatever the trail throws your way and then some. Your mission if you choose to accept it: have your expectations exceeded with the Salomon XR Mission Trail Running Shoes. The XR Mission’s keep you balanced and upright despite an uneven trail thanks to the Non-marking Contragrip LT and HA sole design. You could wear your soccer cleats for optimal ground-stickage. The difference is that the Mission’s Molded and Compressed EVA midsole is a supportive cushion to withstand long-lasting impact while the Sensifit and Sensiflex Technology woman-specific design makes sure the your foot is snug but able to flex and respond to rocks and twigs quickly. And while there are many trail obstacles, your shoes stay snug because you are locked and loaded by the Quicklace Lacing System. When you are done, you are left with 10-mile tired but happy feet. Mission accomplished. Protective TPU Toe Cap with Women-Specific Sensifit and Quicklace System and Sensiflex Technology Non-marking Contragrip LT and HA Sole Construction Lightweight muscle chassis Ortholite Sock Liner Molded, Compressed Dual Density EVA midsole
- Synthetic, Textile
- Rubber sole
- Removable eco-Ortholite sockliner
- PUMA 10CELL dual layer shock absorption technology in the heel
- ArchTec Technology
- EverTrack rubber outsole
Put some MPH into your BPM with this performance running shoe from Puma. The Voltaic 3 features a synthetic upper with mesh panels for added flexibility and increased air flow. Beneath, a grippy rubber sole delivers the traction you need, on or off the street. Breathable mesh panels. Removable eco-Ortholite sockliner. Durable carbon rubber sole.
Copyright 2013 David Masters