Top 10 Best Playstation 3 Games August 2012
Save on all your favorite PS3 games on sale now!
Madden NFL 13 is the 2012 release in Electronic Arts’ celebrated American football video game release. Developed around the powerful, all-new Infinity game engine, Madden NFL 13 delivers a more engrossing, complete and realistic gridiron experience than any game before it. Key game features include: graphical presentation reminiscent of national television broadcasts, gameplay improvements such as a new pass-ready system, improved play action, and the all-new read and react defensive AI system, Madden social/play functionality, multiplayer support online and offline, and the ability to build the ultimate franchise as a coach, an NFL superstar, or yourself.
Madden NFL Social for Facebook brings a whole new way to enjoy Madden NFL Football from the comfort of your computer, laptop and tablet. You and all your friends are already on Facebook all day, so why not play the Facebook version of Madden against all your Facebook friends for free. No need for a TV, a console system, or even a lot of time. Play for a minute or play for hours, it’s up to you. And when you’re away from the computer, you can even transfer the entire, complete game to your iPhone iOS if you’d like to play on the go.
- Remastered versions of Ratchet & Clank games from PS2 to 720P HD: Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Trophy support for each game
- Online Multiplayer Support for Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Experience the classic adventures of the universe’s favorite Lombax, Ratchet and his robotic sidekick Clank in this classic PlayStation 2 Action-Adventure trilogy now fully remastered in high definition. Wield the original tools of destruction as you travel from planet to planet unraveling their original story and explosive adventures in this PlayStation 3 exclusive.
The original and multi-million units selling Ratchet & Clank trilogy returns in the Ratchet & Clank Collection for the PlayStation 3.
- Build a dream collection from over 1,000 of the world’s most exciting cars, from exotic imports to muscle cars and performance supercars, to customize, race, and upgrade.
- Travel the world to experience a wealth of real and fictional road, rally, NASCAR, drift and kart courses with the most realistic driving physics around.
- Expand the Gran Turismo experience with deep and robust online community features, and challenge friends in the custom race room system with voice chat for the ultimate track day.
- Features the new and improved features and functionality from all downloadable game updates through Spec 2.0 right on the disc.
- Includes voucher for over $20 of bonus content, including new cars, tracks and more.
- Build a dream collection from over 1,000 of the world’s most exciting cars, from exotic imports to muscle cars and performance supercars, to customize, race, and upgrade
- Expand the Gran Turismo experience with deep and robust online community features, and challenge friends in the custom race room system with voice chat for the ultimate track day
- The ultimate version of the best-selling Gran Turismo 5
- as well as a voucher for more than $20 of bonus downloadable content including new cars and tracks
- improved features and functionality from all downloadable game updates through Spec 2.0 included on the disc
The ultimate version of the best-selling Gran Turismo 5, with the full original version of the game, improved features and functionality from all downloadable game updates through Spec 2.0 included on the disc, as well as a voucher for more than $20 of bonus downloadable content including new cars and tracks.
- Gameplay – With a new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks and receivers play and respond, combined with a new read and react defensive AI system, NCAA Football 13 delivers greater realism on the virtual gridiron.
- Dynasty – Game days come to life with mid-game updates featuring a new studio analyst, plus enhanced commentary from NCAA Football veterans Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler. Recruiting now goes deeper than ever with the addition of dynamic grades and the ability to scout players. Plus, there are even more ways to interact with your Dynasty from the web.
- Heisman Challenge – There are familiar faces on the field in NCAA Football 13, which now features a selection of former Heisman Trophy winners. With the new Heisman Challenge mode, fans have the ability to utilize the skill set of a legendary Heisman Trophy winner in a quest to match his award-winning historical performances and win the Heisman trophy once again.
- Road to Glory – The experience of being a college football superstar is now even more exciting with a new feature in Road to Glory that allows players to see and feel the game differently during key moments, increasing on-field awareness and creating amazing opportunities.
- Sights & Sounds – Revel in the pageantry of college football game days with NCAA Football 13. Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions along with significantly enhanced audio and new trophy presentations, NCAA Football 13 will deliver the passion and excitement of college football to fans across the nation.
NCAA Football 13 is an American college football game in which players are given the ongoing opportunity to enjoy the collegiate game in multiple ways. Experience the rise to dominance of a young, up-and-coming gridiron star hoping to make his way to a college superpower of choice and eventually a national championship. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday like never before as you go from high school superstar, to top college player, to head coach in Road to Glory and Dynasty modes. With a new passing system, new team-specific traditions, and the Heisman Challenge, make an impact by leading your team to the National Championship with NCAA Football 13.
- God of War collections 1 and 2
- God of War 3
- God of War Collection (Chain of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta)
- Free 30 day trial of PlayStation Plus
Experience Five Legendary Adventures In Kratos’ Quest For Vengeance Against The Gods Who Betrayed Him. Unleash the power of the Gods and embark on a merciless quest as Kratos, an ex-Spartan warrior driven to destroy Ares, the God of War. Armed with lethal double chainblades, Kratos must carve through mythology’s darkest creatures – including Medusa, Cyclops, the Hydra and more, while solving intricate puzzles in breathtaking environments. Driven by pure revenge, nothing can stop Kratos from achieving absolution.
- A mature and gritty undercover cop drama, set in a high tension underworld where every action is a risk that could blow your cover
- Seamless explosive action fueled by a mix of deadly martial arts, intense gunfights and brutal takedowns.
- Epic high-speed thrills: Burn up the streets as you ram other cars and drive recklessly while shooting your way through the narrow streets of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong is your playground: Enter illegal races, gamble on cock fights, or kick back with some karaoke. There are countless ways to explore the varied districts of the city.
Welcome to Hong Kong, a vibrant neon city teeming with life, whose exotic locations and busy streets hide one of the most powerful and dangerous criminal organizations in the world: the Triads. In this open-world game, you play the role of Wei Shen, an undercover cop trying to take down the Triads from the inside. You’ll have to prove yourself worthy as you fight your way up the organization, taking part in brutal criminal activities without blowing your cover. Torn between your loyalty to the badge and the code of the triads, you will risk everything as the lines between truth and honor become permanently blurred.
- Become the Invisible Predator with Batman’s fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies
- Experience a whole new to play with Game of the Year Edition
- Utilize the unique FreeFlow combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Joker’s henchmen
- Investigate as Batman, the world’s greatest detective, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools
- Face off against Gotham’s greatest villains including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Victor Zsasz and Killer Croc
Batman: Arkham Asylum returns with a Game of the Year Edition on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 that includes extra content and now, for the first time, Trioviz 3D vision on home consoles. Batman: Arkham Asylum launched to critical acclaim in summer 2009 and has often been referred to as the ‘best license game ever’ and a ‘must buy’ on gaming websites and magazines. It’s been praised for delivering a compelling mix of action, stealth and puzzle-solving game-play tied with a dark original storyline penned by five-time Emmy award winner Paul Dini and supported by a famous cast of voice actors, including Mark Hamill as The Joker and Kevin Conroy as Batman.
- New Pointstreak system that rewards players both for landing kills and completing objectives
- Weapons proficiency system that allows you to customize your favorite weapons, making them more effiecent in any map or mode
- Online/offline 2-player co-op Special Ops Survival mode that earns you experience through 16 frantic objective-based missions
- New play modes, including: Kill Confirmed mode, Team Defender mode and user generated match modes
- Integration with ‘Call of Duty: Elite,’ an online multiplayer oriented service launched simultaneously with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is First-person Shooter rooted in a fictional, but ultra realistic near-future conflict of mostly American forces with those of the Russian Federation around the globe. The third installment in the Modern Warfare branch of the Call of Duty franchise, Modern Warfare 3 features a heavy focus on multiplayer gameplay which includes innovative new functionality that encourages multiple gameplay combat strategies, a new 2-player co-op option, new play modes, weapons and more. The game also includes a gripping single player campaign that picks up where Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 left off, and game integration with the Call of Duty: Elite online service.
- Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond heaven and hell
- Explore startling gameworld environments reminiscent of heaven and hell
- Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death
- Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and endless equipment combinations
- Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before
Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen embarks on a quest to undo Armageddon. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Death Lives in Darksiders II.
- Skyrim reimagines the open-world fantasy epic, pushing the game play and technology of a virtual world to new heights
- Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the legendary freedom of choice, storytelling
- Skyrim’s new game engine brings to life a complete virtual world with rolling clouds, rugged mountains, bustling cities, lush fields.
- Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities; the new character system allows you to play any way you want
The next chapter in the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls saga arrives from the makers of the 2006 and 2008 Games of the Year, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the next installment in the award-winning Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is the follow up to the 2006 Game of the Year, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the next game from Bethesda Game Studios, creators of the 2008 Game of the Year, Fallout 3.
Copyright 2012 David Masters