Top 10 Best Salmon Products 2014
Sometimes you need that special salmon flavor in a convenient package for your gourmet culinary creation that makes all the difference…
Price: $12.23 ($1.53 / Ounce)
- 8 ounce
- Boneless filet
- Ready to serve
- Gourmet gift
Naturally Wild Alaskan Salmon, sustainably caught off the coast of Alaska, are immediately rushed to the smokehouse within days of being caught, where only premium salmon are individually selected for the smoking process. Once selected, the salmon are hand filleted and then marinated in an all-natural brine of full flavored seasonings.
Price: $9.95 ($0.33 / oz)
- Nutritious and convenient protein option
- Wild caught pink salmon
- 97% Fat Free and only 70 calories per serving, rich in Omega-3
- Skinless and boneless; fresh taste and no drain; ready to eat
- Fast, easy, convenient, healthy meal for anytime and on the go
Chicken of the Sea’s Premium Wild-Caught Pink Salmon in 2.5oz pouches, are a very convenient method of eating on the run or preparing a quick, healthy meal when time is running short. The pouch is easy to open and packs a nutritious, heart healthy, omega-3 rich snack or meal.
Price: $35.99 ($2.00 / oz)
- he Smoked Salmon Trio is SeaBear’s #1 best seller
- The Trio offers 3 individually boxed portions, each containing 6 oz smoked salmon (18 oz total)
- One 6 oz box of each: Wild Smoked Sockeye, Wild Smoked Coho, and Wild Smoked Pink Salmon
- SeaBear gift boxes are great for hostess gifts, Father’s Day presents and gourmet appetizers for entertaining
- No refrigeration required until opened, Kosher certified
Wild salmon from the pristine icy cold waters of the Pacific Northwest.
Price: $18.69 ($1.78 / oz)
You Save: $6.30 (25%)
- Perfect gift set or kitchen starter set; Salmon, Chicken, and Steak rubs
- Chef inspired, restaurant tested
- All natural ingredients. No MSG
- Quick, easy and delicious
- Three 3.5-Ounce air tight containers
Tom Douglas “Rub with Love” Gift Set contains our three most popular rubs: Salmon, Chicken and Steak. Tom and his wife Jackie own 5 of Seattle’s most remarkable restaurants – Dahlia Lounge, Etta’s, Palace Kitchen, Lola and Serious Pie. Our restaurants have also inspired a product line. Rub with Love has a great story: When we opened our seafood restaurant Etta’s in 1995, the menu featured a signature salmon dish that was dry rubbed. The rub combined brown sugar, smoked chilies, and a hint of thyme to evoke the alder smoked salmon the Pacific Northwest is famous for. The dish became so popular (and still is) that people began asking for rub to use at home. After selling in hand packed zip lock bags for a few years, we introduced the Tom Douglas Rub with Love rub line in 1999. The rest is history… A great selling point for Rub with Love Spice Rubs is their fast prep time. A quick sprinkle and rub 5-10 minutes prior to cooking is all the time it takes. Our spice rubs marry with the juices of whatever you’re flavoring to form a delicious glaze. In just 10 minutes, you’re ready to cook! You can grill, bake, barbecue or sauté with Rub with Love Spice Rubs. Chef inspired, restaurant tested, quick, easy and delicious, our rubs have become staples in our customers’ pantries.
- 100% Natural
- Ready to Serve
- Need No Refrigeration Until Opened
- Wild Alska
- Sockeye Salmon
Kasilof Fish Company, a premier smokehouse located in the great Pacific Northwest, is committed to offering you the very finest quality in smoked seafood. Smoked in the centuries-old manner of the Northwest and Alaskan Indians, this succulent and mouth watering wild sockeye salmon is hand filleted , and slowly smoked to perfection over aromatic hardwood fires. Delicious alder-smoked salmon fillet comes fully cooked and ready to serve. This fillet is all natural and needs no refrigeration until after opening, making it perfect for gift giving or entertaining. Wild Alaska Smoked Sockeye Salmon All natural, alder smoked 1.5 lb filet
- Delight your seafood loving recipient with this great catch of a gift, featuring the finest of the sea for all to enjoy
- The handsome keepsake gift box is detailed to look like a sailors wooden chest complete with nautical charts, fishnets and even has metal clasps
- It’s a great accent to a den or office decor, and makes great storage too
- Include a personalized gift message by selecting GIFT during checkout, allowing you to input your own personalized best wishes
Delight your seafood loving recipient with this great catch of a gift, featuring the finest of the sea for all to enjoy. The handsome keepsake gift box is detailed to look like a sailors wooden chest complete with nautical charts, fishnets and even has metal clasps. It’s a great accent to a den or office decor, and makes great storage too. Includes: (2) Alaska Smokehouse Wild Smoked Salmon, Dill Salmon Pate Spread, Spicy Chipotle Salmon Pate Spread, Savory Cheese Straws, Focaccia Crisps Italian Seasoned Crackers, Three Pepper Blend Water Crackers, Green Onion Water Crackers, Sailors Sea Chest Gift Box. Each basket is hand crafted with attention to detail and tied with a bow for presentation. To include a personalized gift message or to notify your recipient who purchased this thoughtful gift, you must select GIFT during checkout, allowing you to input your own personalized best wishes. This is an original gift basket arrangement designed by Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets
Price: $45.24 ($0.63 / Ounce)
- Pack of twelve, 6 ounce (Total of 72 ounce)
- Seafood with fresh-from-the-sea flavor
- Sustainably caught in the cold, clear Alaskan waters
- Skinless and boneless salmon is hand-filleted and cooked once in the can to retain the natural juices, rich in Omega 3 oils
- Perfect choice for sandwiches, a flavorful salmon spread and more!
- Happy Baby Organic Baby Food Stage 3 Hearty Meals Variety Pack of 16 (4 oz Pouches)
- Flavors Include: Chick Chick, Super Salmon, Vegetable & Beef Medley, and Gobble Gobble
- For Babies 7+ Months
- All Flavors are USDA Organic, and Packed in BPA-Free Pouches
- Made in The USA!
- 16 Oz. Wild, Alaskan Smoked Sockeye Salmon Fillet
- Northwest-style (hot smoked) and packed in natural juices
- High protein, low-carb, gluten-free
- Gourmet gift for any occasion
- Comes in sealed pouch for extended shelf life; no refrigeration needed until opened
This wild sockeye salmon fillet from the icy waters of Alaska is rich in healthy, natural omega 3 oils. It is a rich, moist and nutritious addition to any diet. Product is Certified Kosher and comes in convenient foil pouches, sealed to preserve freshness and extend shelf life. A perfect holiday treat or gift for seafood lovers, gourmet cooks, backpackers, and those with special dietary needs. Be sure and check out our other products here on Amazon!
Price: $18.51 ($3.09 / oz)
- All Natural 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon
- High Protein, High Energy On-the-Go Snacks!
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid Benefits
- Excellent alternative to high fat junk food.
- A great on-the-go snack!
Our Smoked Salmon Jerky is made only from hand-filleted, Grade A Wild Coho Salmon. The fillets are soaked overnight in a traditional Native American brine then left to dry. We then take the fillets through our Double Smoke process, where we first cold smoke, then hot smoke the fillets into the finished product. Perfect for the on-the-go lifestyle, our Salmon Jerky presents a healthy and unique alternative to the standard fare of quick to eat, fat loaded snacks and junk food. Made from all natural 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon, these high protein, high energy snacks are full of healthy Omega-3 Fatty Acids and empty on MSG. Straight from our docks in Ketchikan, Alaska to you, we invite you to order a pack and try the bold taste of Alaska Smokehouse Smoked Salmon Jerky. You won’t be disappointed!
Copyright 2014 Kelly Downing