Top 10 Best Selling Sauces & Dips March 2012
Whether you want to make a lasting impression or just enjoy your culinary creations to the fullest, these are the flavor-enhancing sauces that will make the difference.
List Price: $10.80
You Save: $.42 (4%)
- Pack of six, 3.5-ounces per box (total of 21 ounces)
- Made with traditional recipes
- An authentic way to recreate your favorite dishes
- Helps you prepare a classic cuisine in just a few moments
- Rich in variety and extremely popular recipes
Indian food – delicious, rich in variety and extremely popular! The desire to bring this delectable fare to the rest of the world has given birth to the venture called: Kitchens of India. Kitchens of India offers this delicious assortment of curry pastes including – Paste for Butter Chicken Curry, Curry Paste For Chicken Curry, Curry Paste For Hyderabadi Biryani, Curry Paste For Lamb Curry, Curry Paste For Fish Curry and Curry Paste For Vegetable Biryani.
- Sriracha HOT chili sauce is a must-have for anyone that loves spicy food!
- Add it to soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, noodles or anything that needs a spicy kick to it
- Made from sun ripened chilies!
- Net Wt. 28 Oz.
The Huy Fong Sriracha hot chili sauce 28 ounces is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic and packaged in a convenient squeeze bottle.This product is guaranteed to be made with only the highest quality ingredients and contains no artificial colors or flavorings.
- Ghost Pepper/Naga Jolokia
- Hot Pepper Extract
- Vegetable Oil
- Roasted Garlic Pulp
- Acetic Acid
“So Hot It’s Spooky”. Slightly hotter than “the new hottest sauce in the universe” (Ultimate Insanity). This sauce is distinctive for the sweet fruity flavor that sits over the top of the sauce’s heat.
List Price: $22.14
You Save: $5.95 (27%)
- Pack of six, 7-ounce per box (total of 42 ounces)
- Chef’s choice for soups, stews & smoothies
- Replaces diary and coconut milk in sauces, curries, smoothies and more
- USDA organic; vegan; kosher certified
Let’s Do Organic Creamed Coconut is the chef’s choice for soups, stews & smoothies. It replaces diary and coconut milk in sauces, curries, smoothies and more.
List Price: $20.00
You Save: $8.99 (45%)
- Delicious and perfect for mardinades
- Great for grillinng, baking, and sauteing..
- No artificial preservatives
- 0 grams trans fat per serving,
- No added MSG
Mr. Yoshida’s original gourmet sweet and savory marinade and cooking sauce for grilling, baking, and sauté 63 fluid ounces is considered their signature product. This sauce is a perfect blend of sweet and savory, marrying the unique asian tastes of soy sauce with garlic and other seasonings
- Old Smokehouse Flavor in a Bottle
- Natural Hicory
- Original Recipe
- Where There’s Smoke There’s Flavor
This is the original recipe by Colgin, Natural Hickory. In 1869 the first smokehouse was built in Mexia, Texas. Colgin is the all-natural liquid smoke with no additives or preservatives. Colgin is Vegan, contains no animal byproducts and is gluten free. Colgin is the instant answer for adding smoke flavor to almost any food that would benefit from real smoke flavor and aroma. Create a gourmet flavored dish with just a few shakes! Perfect cooking sauce for easy oven, charcoal or gas grill cooking. Dash or brush it on steaks,chicken,hamburgers, or hot dogs for a tangy outdoor smoke flavor. Excellent for seasoning soups, gravies, sauces, baked beans, salads, dips, seafood, eggs, or poultry or wherever smoke flavor is desired!
- For Chicken, Pork Fish Hamburgers & Vegetables
- A Jamaican vacation for your tastebuds !!
Walkerswood is the Jamaican Jerk sauce by which all others are measured. Be adventurous and take your tastebuds on an island tour. For jerk aficionados, Walkerswood, Jamaica, is Mecca. The tiny village perched above Ocho Rios is home to Walkerswood Caribbean Foods, a small production facility wrapped in the pungent aroma of black pepper, scallions and Scotch Bonnet peppers. Jerk is a hot, spicy, uniquely Jamaican seasoning developed over centuries. Traditional jerking is a method of cooking highly spiced meat slowly in a fire-pit of pimento wood, a charcoal barbeque is a good alternative. The combination of scallions, hot peppers and aromatic spices in this product gives an unforgettable flavor to poultry, meats & fish.
- Pack of two, 12.9-ounce bottles (total of 25.8 ounces)
- Ready to use from the bottle
- Can be used as a glaze or sauce on meat, poultry, grilled vegetables, fresh fruit, and ice cream
- Produced from the same high quality balsamic vinegar of Modena, Italy
Roland Balsamic Glaze is a product of Modena, Italy Made from our fine quality Balsamic Vinegar, it is slowly reduced to a nicely balanced thickened sauce Consistent in flavor, texture, and color, this glaze isa time saver for all chefs
List Price: $64.56
You Save: $27.36 (42%)
- Case of six 20-ounce sauce bottles (total of 120 ounces)
- Zesty sauce made with ripe raspberries and chipotle peppers
- All-natural; no added preservatives
- Smoky, sweet, and spicy; gourmet accompaniment to soft cheese or grilled meat
- Award-winning specialty condiments produced in Texas since 1969
RazzPotle. In 1996, Fischer & Wieser created The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce. This smokey, sweet and spicy concoction has garnered international acclaim, introduced our company to the culinary world and provided a true pantry essential to legions of loyal followers. Our No. 1 selling item, The Original Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce has become so popular that many attempted to duplicate it, but you just shouldn’t mess with a good thing–this is the Original. Try it as an accompaniment with any meat, fish, or fowl. It’s also great right out of the jar poured over soft cheese with crackers or mixed with vinegar and olive oil for a salad dressing. Its uses are many, but there is only one original. Enjoy! No preservatives added.
- 2 can (4 oz.) Green Curry Paste
- 2 can (4 oz.) Red Curry Paste f
- 2 can (4 oz.) Yellow Curry Paste
- No Color, MSG, Preservatives Added
- Direction on the can, easy to follow. A wonderful food lover gift.
Thai favorite Curry Paste by Maesri. Established in 1966, the name ” Maesri” has been a special name to all food loves in Thailand as well as in USA. From the pure, finest, natural ingredients and free from food preservatives. The products are in high quality, with the approval of USFDA
Copyright David Masters