Top 10 Best Organic Bulk Food February 2015
Sale Price: $26.63
- #1 Selling Coconut Oil in the US for over 10 years
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Virgin, Kosher, Non-Hydrogenated, No Cholesterol
- Freshly made from cold-pressed coconuts, with a light and pleasant coconut taste and aroma
- Nutritional health benefits of 50% lauric acid and 62% medium-chain triglycerides
- Great for sautéing and baking, oil pulling & skin and hair care
- Date listed under best by date is manufacturing date
#1 Coconut Oil for Quality and Flavor. Nutiva delivers the highest quality products. Our Virgin Coconut Oil is made from freshly picked coconuts that are cold pressed within hours of shelling. Always organic, non-GMO certified and free of impurities. An excellent source of lauric acid and medium chain triglycerides for your healthy diet and body care routine. Cooking: Healthful dairy free all-purpose cooking oil for sautéing and baking. “Better than butter” on bread, veggies & popcorn. May be used for cooking up to 350 degrees. Skin Care: Natural and chemical free skin moisturizer, shaving cream, eye makeup remover or combine with coconut sugar to produce an exfoliating scrub! Hair Care: Deep conditioning hair mask to repair dry and damaged hair. Dietary Supplement: Contains 50% lauric acid and 63% medium chain triglycerides. Consume 1-3 Tbsp of coconut oil daily for a healthy supplement. Oral Care: Swish 1 Tbsp. of Nutiva Coconut Oil around your mouth for 20 minutes daily healthy gums and teeth. Join Nutiva in Revolutionizing the Way the World Eats! Nutiva is committed to changing the world by encouraging healthy eating and sustainable business practices. As the world’s leading brand of organic coconut, chia, hemp, and red palm superfoods, Nutiva donates 1% of sales to sustainable agriculture – more than $2 Million to date! When you support Nutiva you support the farming communities we work with, including coconut growers in SE Asia where we’re planting 100K coconut seedlings!
- Healthworks chia seeds
- Get a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied.
- Raw, Good source of protein
- High in calcium
- High in omega fatty acids
The Chia Seed is an amazing food. For centuries many have used the seeds for a host of different reasons. Native Americans would take a pouch of seeds and a gourd of water on their trips. The seeds were their food source and taken with the water they would hydrate their bodies for endurance. When you hydrate the seeds in water the seeds shell opens up and absorbs up to nine times its volume in water. This then forms a gel, which is called Chia Seed Gel. The gel helps keep your body hydrated. The gel is also 90% soluble fiber, which is beneficial for your digestive track. People use the seeds when they are involved in sports or physical activities for endurance.
- 100% Pure Skinless Almonds. No additives or preservatives.
- Certified to be Gluten Free and Kosher.
- Substitute for wheat flour in cakes, breads, cookies, muffins and more.
- Stores for 6 to 9 months refrigerated
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Honeyville’s Blanched Almond Flour, or Blanched Almond Meal, is a great way to cook with limited carbohydrate intake. With a fraction of the carbs of wheat flour, almond flour provides a hearty flavor and consistency without adding all of those empty calories. Chock full of protein and dietary fiber, almond flour works well in a wide array of recipes. Made from blanched almonds, pressed into fine particles, our almond flour adds color, texture, richness, flavor, body, and binds ingredients in baking applications.
- Made from USDA-certified-organic hempseeds
- A delicious high-fiber protein drink mix, The product has 2 different date on package one will be best by date and another will be production date
- 37% protein, 43% fiber, 9% beneficial fats, 0 net carbs (after subtracting for fiber)
- Stir into juices, smoothies; also add to cereal, yogurt, batter mixes
- Hempseeds legally grown by Canadian farmers
Nutiva now has two healthy, cold-milled, organic hemp protein offerings. Our original award-winning hemp protein + fiber contain 37% protein, 43% fiber and 10% fat. The hemp protein + fiber are ideal for people looking to increase their overall fiber consumption. Our latest offering — hemp protein 50% contains 50% protein, 20% fiber and 11% fat. Our Hemp Protein 50% is fantastic for athletes and smoothie-lovers who want higher protein and superior flavor. We simply sift out more of the fiber to boost the protein content to 50%, yielding a sweet, smooth, and light powder. It’s so delicious many of our customers report they love to eat it off the spoon. The product has 2 different date on package one will be best by date and another will be production date.
- Exceptional Nutrient-Dense Profile – unrefined coconut flour is an excellent source of fiber, iron and health-promoting medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). MCTs provide a source of rapidly-utilized energy and have been shown to assist with healthy weight management.
- Naturally Grain-Free – those following a gluten-free, Paleolithic, low-carb, raw food diet or simply health conscious individuals, love using our delicious coconut flour in everyday recipes to boost the nutritive value of traditional cuisine.
- Exceptional Flavor, Taste and Aroma- use coconut flour to make delicious breads, cookies and muffins without the “after-guilt” commonly experienced with refined baked goods.
- White Flour Alternative – substitute 1 cup of wheat flour for ⅓ cup of coconut flour while doubling the amount of eggs and adjusting liquid to personal preference. Try making delectable Paleo pancakes for a nutritious high-protein and high-fiber breakfast.
- Viva Labs 100% pure, unbleached, non-deodorized coconut flour is free from unwanted additives and fillers. Our coconut flour is certified organic, non-GMO and gluten-free.
Coconut flour is a delicious, gluten-free alternative to traditional grain flours, with a distinct coconut flavour and naturally sweet taste. It is made by drying the sweet pulp of fresh coconuts, where it is then finely ground into a soft, nutrient-abundant powder-like flour.
6. Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Gluten, Dairy, nut & Soy Free, Mini Chips, 10-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
- Pack of six, 10-ounce bags (total of 60 ounces)
- Certified gluten free
- No wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish or shellfish also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites
- No trans fat or cholesterol, certified kosher, vegan – no preservatives, all natural
- Made in a dedicated nut- and gluten-free bakery
- Contains evaporated cane juice, chocolate liquor, and non-dairy cocoa butter
- Soy free, semi sweet chocolate chips
Rich, smooth and craveable, our chocolate chips are the perfect addition to any recipe. Free of dairy, soy and gluten, these semi-sweet chips satisfy everyone’s chocolate cravings. Enjoy them in your favorite cookie or dessert recipe or by the handful! At Enjoy Life, our whole business is making smile-good foods that keep people’s insides happy. We believe everyone has the right to enjoy a wholesome snack, that’s why we’ve made these Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips free of gluten, dairy and soy. We’re passionate about making great-tasting foods that most everyone can eat freely. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips are gluten free and free of the 8 most common allergens: wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish. This product was manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free and nut-free bakery. It is also made without other common triggers of intolerance: corn, potato, sulfites, sesame and casein. So please enjoy our tasty Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips!
- 100% Certified Organic, kosher, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan and raw
- Raw cacao is a delicious source of antioxidants, magnesium, iron and fiber
- This cacao powder is a healthy alternative with all the chocolate taste, but without the sugar and processing
- Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder instantly transforms smoothies, desserts, pies and more into healthy chocolate indulgence
- Food for modern life. Great for home consumption or use in your healthy restaurant or café.
Raw cacao has been enjoyed for its healthy and invigorating properties in South American cultures for thousands of years. Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder is made from the finest organic cacao beans that are hand-selected in Peru and milled at low temperatures to protect the nutrients and flavor. Raw cacao powder is a delicious 100% dark chocolate source of antioxidants, magnesium, iron and fiber. This healthy, single ingredient product provides all of the rich chocolate taste without the extra sugar and industrial processing that can compromise chocolate’s nutritional value and true taste. Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder instantly transforms smoothies, desserts, pies, yogurt, ice cream, and more into healthy chocolate indulgence.
- Huge discount on bulk packages
- Additional savings on shipping
For Increased Health & Longevity, Imported from Bhutan. Cooks in only 20 minutes. Whole grain and heart healthy. High in minerals: magnesium, manganese, molybdenum and phosphorus. Good daily source of fiber and complex carbohydrates. Gluten- and wheat-free. Non-GMO. Vegan
Sale Price: $274.99
- Proprietary blend from extracts of plants and herbs, prebiotic fibers, and natural flavors
- Zero Calorie & Carb Bulk 5x Concentrate Sweetener
- Contains 27% prebiotic and dietary fiber
- Can be used in hot or cold food and beverages
This is a concentrated version of PFL’s world famous Cal-0-Sweet, a blend of safe and healthful sweet extracts of plants and herbs, sweet soluble fibers and natural flavors . It is 5 times sweeter than sugar, by weight (1 lb of Cal-0-Sweet-5X is equal to 5 lbs of Sugar). The fibers in Cal-O-Sweet-5x feed the beneficial bacteria in the stomach that help establish the intestinal flora that the colon depends on to assist in healthy digestion, disease prevention, and in supporting the immune system. Use it exactly like you would use sugar, with both hot and cold beverages and in all forms of cooking and baking, with no loss or alteration of the taste or health benefits.
- Sour Salt
- Used to add flavor to dishes
- Kosher salt
Spicy World Citric Acid is a vinaigrette used to add an acidic or sour taste to foods such as meats or soft drinks. It also acts as a preservative or conservative that enhances the shelf life of foods especially pickles and sauces. A dash of Spicy World Citric Acid can make a world of difference to your meat loafs and steaks. It also minimizes discoloration of fruits and vegetables and reduces their brownish appearance. Turn simple dishes into well balanced and mouthwatering ones with this Citric Acid.
It is an organic acid that helps in seasoning and preserving foods and keeping them fresh.
Copyright 2015 Kelly Downing