Top 10 Best Download Games January 2015
Save on all your favorite games and save a trip to the store!
You Save: $20.00 (50%)
You Save: $5.07 (25%)
- Choose and download exciting learning fun!
- Includes one download card, $20 USD value
- Use the code to download learning games, eBooks, audio books, videos, music and more from the LeapFrog App Center
- Appropriate for children ages 3 to 9 years
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapTV, LeapsterGS, Leapster Explorer and LeapReader (sold separately)
The LeapFrog App Center Download Card makes it easy to give a gift you know kids will love: more content for their LeapPad, LeapsterGS/Explorer or LeapReader learning system. Choose from hundreds of fun educational games, eBooks, videos, music, apps and more, which are all created or approved by LeapFrog learning experts. Each card is redeemable online for $20 worth of content for LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad2 Power, LeapPad2, LeapPad1, LeapsterGS, Leapster Explorer or LeapReader.
The Star Wars: The Old Republic 14,500 Cartel Coins Card offers gamers a great value when purchasing Cartel Coins. Use Cartel Coins, the virtual currency in Star Wars: The Old Republic at the in-game Cartel Market to purchase gear, experience boosts, vanity items and item packs of rare goods! The code on the card is redeemed on www.swtor.com/redeem-code and upon redemption immediately adds 14,500 Cartel Coinsto the player’s game account.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is the only massively-multiplayer online game with a Free-to-Play option that puts you at the center of your own story-driven Star Wars saga. Play the complete story-driven adventure all the way to Level 50 for free with some restrictions or enjoy unlimited game access as a Subscriber. To find out more, visit www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/free.
The Star Wars: The Old Republic 5500 Cartel Coins Card offers gamers a great value when purchasing Cartel Coins. Use Cartel Coins, the virtual currency in Star Wars: The Old Republic at the in-game Cartel Market to purchase gear, experience boosts, vanity items and item packs of rare goods! The code on the card is redeemed on www.swtor.com/redeem-code and upon redemption immediately adds 5500 Cartel Coins to the player’s game account.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is the only massively-multiplayer online game with a Free-to-Play option that puts you at the center of your own story-driven Star Wars® saga. Play the complete story-driven adventure all the way to Level 50 for free with some restrictions or enjoy unlimited game access as a Subscriber. To find out more, visit www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/free.
Pre-purchase Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth and receive the Exoplanets Map Pack for free.
The Exoplanets Map Pack includes six custom maps inspired by real-world exoplanets. Specialized scripts produce randomized geographic layouts each time a new game begins, allowing for even more replayability on new alien worlds.
- Kepler 186f: This lush forest planet is one of the oldest known Earth-like planets.
- Rigil Khantoris Bb: Orbiting the closest star to the solar system, the historical records of this arid continental planet’s settlement are well-preserved.
- Tau Ceti d: This planet of seas and archipelagos features a booming biodiversity and a wealth of resources.
- Mu Arae f: Tidally locked in orbit around a weak star, the southern hemisphere of this planet is a blistering desert where the sun never sets, while the northern hemisphere is perpetually in frozen darkness.
- 82 Eridani e: An alien world of scarce water and wracked by tectonic forces.
- Eta Vulpeculae b: A mysterious new discovery with unknown terrain.
Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth is a new science-fiction-themed entry into the award-winning Civilization series. Set in the future, global events have destabilized the world leading to a collapse of modern society, a new world order and an uncertain future for humanity. As the human race struggles to recover, the re-developed nations focus their resources on deep space travel to chart a new beginning for mankind.
As part of an expedition sent to find a home beyond Earth, you will write the next chapter for humanity as you lead your people into a new frontier and create a new civilization in space. Explore and colonize an alien planet, research new technologies, amass mighty armies, build incredible Wonders and shape the face of your new world. As you embark on your journey you must make critical decisions. From your choice of sponsor and the make-up of your colony, to the ultimate path you choose for your civilization, every decision opens up new possibilities.
PLEX is 30 days of game time in the form of an in-game item. You can purchase PLEX here or from other players using in-game ISK. Many players pay their subscription simply by playing the game and buying PLEX on the EVE market.
PLEX is actively traded between players and can be found in every major trade hub of EVE Online. It is only consumed when you activate it, affording you the freedom to use it when and where you need it most.
Selling PLEX to boost your in-game wallet and buying PLEX to pay your subscription using in-game ISK are two of its many uses. PLEX can also be used to purchase several account services or even to pay for out of game events and products.
- UNIQUE CO-OP EXPERIENCE YOU MUST PLAY TO BELIEVE: In addition to an epic single-player campaign, join with up to three friends online and experience the open world of 18th-century Paris
- A RUTHLESS NEW HERO FOR A BRUTAL WORLD: Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, and take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a hidden blade with crossbow capabilities
- BRAND-NEW PARKOUR, COMBAT, AND STEALTH GAMEPLAY: Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin. Full motion control with new parkour mechanics for free running up, across, and down city walls and buildings
- DEEP CUSTOMIZATION OF ARNO, THE MASTER ASSASSIN: Craft a unique play style by choosing weapons, gear, outfits, and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your stealth, fighting, and navigation abilities
- DISCOVER REVOLUTIONARY PARIS, BROUGHT TO LIFE AS NEVER BEFORE: Carve through the stunning full-scale open world city, a feat only made possible through the power of an all-new game engine
Paris, 1789. The French Revolution turns a once-magnificent city into a place of terror and chaos. Its cobblestone streets run red with the blood of commoners who dared to rise up against the oppressive aristocracy. As the nation tears itself apart, a young man named Arno will embark on an extraordinary journey to expose the true powers behind the Revolution. His pursuit will throw him into the middle of a ruthless struggle for the fate of a nation, and transform him into a true Master Assassin.
Introducing Assassin’s Creed Unity, the next-gen evolution of the blockbuster franchise powered by an all-new game engine. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience the French Revolution as never before, and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny.
You Save: $30.00 (50%)
- Guild Wars 2 provides a massive, online persistent world
- Free online play. No monthly fee.
- Players have the freedom to play together even if their friends are at a much higher (or lower) level
- Players will be able to engage in organized, balanced PvP (similar to GvG in the original Guild Wars) without needing to first level up characters, find equipment, or unlock skills
- You will be able to advance your character to the maximum level without ever joining a group if you so desire
A full 250 years after the original Guild Wars, massive upheavals, cataclysms, and globe-spanning events have changed the world of Tyria. Human civilization is in decline. Other races are rising up, taking control over large portions of the world; the balance of power has shifted. The dragons have awoken.
SMITE is the online battleground of the gods. Players choose from a diverse cast of deities and use their unique powers to triumph over the opposition in 5v5 team matches. SMITE is a new take on the MOBA genre; rather than observing from above the action, the game’s third person perspective puts players into the thick of combat. Instead of clicking the mouse to move, players use the familiar WASD keys to move and fight their way through SMITE’s dynamic battlegrounds.
Cut through your enemies, encase them in ice, or drown them in a vortex of souls. Assume direct control of your godlike avatar and experience the MOBA genre up close with the game camera directly behind your character.
Choose from a long list of well-known and more obscure gods, each with their own history, special abilities and unique play style.
- All the hallmarks of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, including genre-leading graphics and HD real-time cut scenes
- Robust gameplay features such as Free Companies, story-driven player?vs.-player content, and primal summoning to bring players together
- Incredible new graphics engine that delivers a high level of detail and quality on both the PlayStation 3 and Windows PC platforms
- A flexible class system that allows players to change to any of the eighteen different classes on the fly simply by changing their equipped weapon or tool
- Breathtaking musical score by renowned FINAL FANTASY series composer Nobuo Uematsu
- Cross platform play on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for Windows® PC and PlayStation®3 that invites you to explore the realm of Eorzea with friends from around the world. Form a party and adventure with a multitude of players from across the globe. Forge friendships, mount chocobos, and board airships as you and your companions create your own unique stories in Eorzea. Set out alone or enlist the aid of friends as you undertake epic quests, battle familiar FINAL FANTASY monsters, and acquire unique abilities and equipment. All the classic elements from the series that you have come to know and love are waiting! Embark on the adventure of a lifetime to help reforge the fate of Eorzea on PS3 or PC on 08.27.13
Copyright 2014 Kelly Downing