Top 10 Best Wireless Security Cameras May 2015
1. Zmodo PKD-DK0855-500GB 8-Channel DVR Security System with 8 CMOS IR Cameras, 500 GB Hard Drive and Web/Mobile Access
You Save: $250.00 (50%)
- 8 CH Surveillance DVR with 500GB Hard Drive is Installed
- Recording Mode: Continuous/Scheduled/Motion
- 600 TV Lines Weatherproof Cameras
- Support Remote View via Smart Phones & Tablet, IE B
The PKD-DK0855-500GB kit includes an 8 Channel H.264 standalone DVR with 500 GB HD and 8 color security cameras providing everything you need to have your surveillance system up and running. The DVR is an 8 channel, fully integrated, real time, and hardware based standalone DVR with network access, VGA video output, and USB2.0 backup. The cameras included in the kit are 1/4″ color CMOS IR night vision metal bullet cameras. All cables and power supplies are included. standalone DVR is based on an embedded Linux operating system. It has network access, VGA video output, and USB2.0 backup. The cameras included in the kit are 1/4″ color CMOS IR night vision metal bullet cameras. All cables and power supplies are included.
In conjunction with cutting-edge H.264 compression, the pre-installed 500GB SATA hard drive allows for up to a week of non-stop recording from all four cameras. The cameras can also be scheduled to record only at certain times. The footage is recorded at 30 frames per second, which ensures that playback streams flawlessly.
2. Amcrest 960H Video Security System – Four 800+ TVL Weatherproof Cameras, 65ft IR LED Night Vision, 960H DVR, Long Distance Transmit Range (984ft), 500GB HDD (Upgradable) for 6 Days of High Resolution Recording (30+ Days at Lower Resolution Settings), USB Backup Feature, and More
You Save: $26.84 (9%)
- 4 High Resolution 800+ TVL IP66 Heavy-Duty Metal Weatherproof Cameras for Excellent Video Quality and Clarity.
- View and Record in Widescreen with Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices (with included Amcrest Link app).
- Pre-Installed 500GB Hard Drive (expandable up to 3 TB) for 6 Days of Continuous Recording at Highest Resolution.
- Longer Recording Times Up to 30+ Days Available with Use of Motion Detection and/or Lower Resolution Settings.
- USB backup feature for peace of mind, IP66 heavy-duty metal indoor/outdoor heavy duty metal weatherproof cameras, and powerful IR-LED night vision. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Foscam Digital Tech.
Record professional quality widescreen video through four high resolution cameras, which you can manage along with recordings almost effortlessly: the DVR’s robust yet simple software interface makes this system a paragon of friendly engineering. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies, the Amcrest 960H is further enhanced by DIY installation, full weather proofing, advanced motion detection, night vision, remote web browser plus smartphone viewing, and exceptional long distance transmit range. All purchases guaranteed by Foscam come with our 1 Year Domestic Warranty, making the quality engineered Amcrest 960H device suite one of the best values available for a video security system purchase.
– 4 High Resolution 800+ TVL Cameras for Excellent Video Quality and Clarity
– View and Record in Widescreen with Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices (with included Amcrest Link app)
– Pre-Installed 500GB Hard Drive (expandable up to 3 TB) for 6 Days of Continuous Recording at Highest Resolution
– Longer Recording Times Up to 30+ Days Available with Use of Motion Detection and/or Lower Resolution Settings
– 24 Powerful IR-LEDs for Night Vision
– IP66 Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Cameras
– Long Distance Transmit Range (984ft)
– USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
++ 1x 960H Channel DVR
++ 1x 500GB Hard Drive
++ 1x 4CH Power Supply
++ 4x 800 TVL Bullet Cameras
++ 4x 60 Foot Cables
++ 1x DVR Power Supply
++ User Manual and Quick Start Guide
++ 1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Foscam
You Save: $47.02 (24%)
- Zoom-in and get even more clarity on the 4.3″ color high
- 30′ range from each of the two weatherproof cameras included
- Up to 500 foot wireless transmission range
- Up to 40 foot motion detection/night vision range
- Includes the auto-save feature, so you won’t waste any of your rechargeable 4.5- hour battery
The Uniden UDR444 digital wireless surveillance video system is easy to set-up and allows you to safely, and discreetly, survey your home or office, even in the darkest and wettest conditions. The 4.3″ portable hi-res color monitor automatically displays from up to 500′, while the two cameras each feature a 40′ night vision range with built-in microphones. You can record while you’re away by scheduling a recording, choosing to manually record, or by relying on motion sensors. Watch up to 12 hours of recording from the MicroSD card, watch live coverage remotely via Skype.
Day or night, the 40′ range of the two weatherproof cameras (included) provides the security you need, or opt to expand to four cameras and expand your view.
The 4.3″ color hi-res monitor lets you clearly see what you need. And with the ability to zoom in, you can see even more detail when required.
4. Funlux 8CH Surveillance Security Camera System QR Code Quick View 960H DVR with 4 Night Vision IR-Cut Built-in 700TVL Weatherproof High Resolution Outdoor Surveillance Cameras No Hard Drive
Sale Price: $139.99
You Save: $180.00 (56%)
- 2 Year Free Warranty + 60 Days Return, Lifetime Technical Support
- Scan QR Code Super Easy Set Up. Do It By Yourself!
- Email Notification & Mobile Push Alerts when Motion Detection.
- Free Zsight Apps for Live View and Playback on Smartphone Devices
- 960H Recording Resolution. HDMI Port for High Resolution Viewing.
Connect your smartphone or tablet to your system with a quick scan of the QR Code, remote access has never been so easy.
Live View & Playback on your Smartphone
* One button record and capture the wonderful moments
* Mobile push alerts when motion detection
* One account to login Zsight and Web(user.meshare.com) for remote access
8CH 960H DVR
* Video Input: BNC Input / BNC, VGA, HDMI Output
* Display: 240fps @ 960H / Record: 96fps @ 960H
* Video Resolution: 960H, D1, HD1, CIF Selectable
* Remote Access via Smartphone, Tablet or PC (IE Only)
* Record Mode: Normal Record, Intelligent Record, Motion Detected Record, External Alarm
700TVL Weatherproof Camera
* 3.6mm Lens for Wide View Angle
* 24 IR LEDs for up to 65ft IR Night Vision
* Built-in IR-Cut Filter, Provides True Color Image
* Operation Temperature: 14°F~122°F
* (1) 8CH 960H DVR (No Hard Drive Included)
(4) 700TVL Weatherproof Outdoor IR Cameras
* (4) 60ft Video Power Cables
* (1) 12V/1500mA Power Supply with 4 Port Splitter Cable
* (1) 12V Power Supply for Security DVR
* (1) USB Mouse & Quick Guide
5. Q-See QT534-4E4-5 4 Channel Full D1 Surveillance System with 4-960h/900TVL Cameras and Pre-Installed 500GB Hard Drive
- 4 Channel DVR with Real-Time Full D1 Resolution
- 4 Cameras with 700 TV Lines of Resolution and 100 feet of Night Vision
- HDMI Port for High Resolution Viewing Options (HDMI cable included)
- Free Apps for iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and Android. Mac and PC compatible
- Pre-Installed 500GB Hard Drive
- 4 Channel DVR with Real-Time, 960H and Full D1 Resolution
Premium Package with Real-Time Recording Resolution. Gain a set of extra eyes with the QT534-4E4-5 premium 4 channel bundle with 4 cameras, and watch over your property or assets in high resolution. This DVR provides you with real-time D1 resolution, which offers four-times the detail and clarity of conventional CIF resolution! At 120 FPS (30FPS per channel) recorded video will appear smooth and fluid. Not only can you watch over your back yard with confidence, you can rest assured that it will all be captured in real-time so you never miss a moment. High Resolution Camera Bundle. Enjoy the convenience and security of a complete system with the four included high resolution cameras. The QM6510B cameras are premium cameras that offer 700 TVL of resolution. Coupled with the DVR”s real-time D1 resolution, this system offers large, detailed images that actually deliver! Darkness doesn’t stop these cameras either. Thanks to 36 high-quality infrared LEDs, the QM6510B can see up to an impressive 100ft in the dark while still offering the same quality, in black and white, as you would expect in the day time. Day or night, the camera’s high resolution capabilities and infrared cut filter ensure images will be clear, crisp and accurate. Real-Time D1 Resolution. Always capture the details with this DVR”s Real-time Full D1 resolution. D1 provides a larger, detailed image, at a full 30 FPS, that helps you identify people and objects at a reasonable distance. A full 30FPS means recorded video on all channels will be smooth and fluid.
6. Amcrest 720P HD Over Analog (HDCVI) 4CH Video Security System – Four 1.0 MP Weatherproof IP66 Bullet Cameras, 65ft IR LED Night Vision, Long Distance Transmit Range (1,640ft), Pre-Installed 1TB HD for 360 Hours 8Ch Recording 720p @ 30fps, Quick QR Code Smartphone Access, USB Backup and More
- Amcrest’s HD Over Analog (HDCVI) offering finally brings crisp 1280x720p (1280tvl) resolution to the closed-circuit platform, allowing you to take advantage of existing CCTV/coaxial infrastructure and save cost over IP.
- Includes 4 x HD 1.0MP IP66 heavy-duty metal bullet cameras capable of generating magnificent 1280 x 720p video @ 30fps. All our HDCVI cameras feature a 3.6mm lens and wide 75° viewing angle. View and record in widescreen with remote viewing on standard web browsers PC/MAC as well iPhone, iPad and Android devices (with included Amcrest View app).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on DVR from “Amcrest View” App to instantly access live viewing and playback. Closed-circuit is easier to secure than IP: instead of having multiple devices independently accessible through the network, the DVR Functions as the single access point for all cameras. This makes it significantly easier to manage and configure multiple cameras.
- USB backup feature for peace of mind, IP66 heavy-duty metal indoor/outdoor weatherproof cameras, and powerful IR-LED night vision. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Foscam Digital Tech.
- Pre-installed 1 TB hard-drive records continuously for 360 hours on all 4 channels in 720p @ 30fps, or much longer (30-50+ days) using motion detection or scheduled recording. Uncompressed latency-free analog transmission ensures you see things in realtime, as they happen, without loss or delay. HDCVI enjoys industry leading point-to-point transmissiong distance of 1,640ft (500m) from camera to DVR, surpassing the capabilities of IP/POE and HD-SDI. Includes 2 x 60ft and 2 x 100ft Siamese cables.
Excellent Video Quality and Clarity: 1280 x 720p (1280tvl) @ 30fps Realtime
– Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app)
– Easier to Secure Than IP: The DVR Functions as a Single Control Hub for All Cameras
– HD-CVI’s Uncompressed Signal Transmission Eliminates Latency
– Pre-Installed HDD for 360 hours of Continuous Recording at Highest Resolution (30-50+ days using motion detection or scheduled recording)
– IP66 Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Cameras with Powerful IR-LED Night Vision
– Long Distance Transmit Range (up to 1,640ft) of HD 720P Live Video
– Single Coax Cable Transmits Video, Audio and Controls
– USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
1x 720p 4-Channel DVR w/ Pre-Installed 1TB HDD
4x 1MP Bullet Cameras
2x 60ft Cables
2x 100ft Cables
1x 4CH Power Supply
1x DVR Power Supply
User Manual and Quick Start Guide
1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Foscam
7. Foscam FI8918W Wireless/Wired Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with 8 Meter Night Vision and 3.6mm Lens (67° Viewing Angle)
You Save: $29.00 (34%)
- Simple setup, Friendly GUI, DIY installation.
- High image & video quality, Two-way audio monitoring.
- Allows remote Pan/Tilt control (Pan: 300°; Tilt: 120°).
- Freely control IR LED ON/OFF.
- Auto IR-LED illumination for night vision (up to 8 metres).
Replacing the Foscam FI8908W, the FI8918W is this latest camera from Foscam. The FI8918W is a wireless or wired, pan/tilt IP camera solution for indoor use. It combines a high quality digital video camera, remote pan/tilt ability with network connectivity and a powerful web server to bring clear video to your desktop or smartphone from anywhere on your local network or over the Internet. The high quality video image is transmitted with 30fps speed on the LAN/WAN by using MJPEG hardware compression technology. The image resultion is 640 x 480 (300k Pixels). The Foscam FI8918W camera is based on the TCP/IP standard. The control, management and maintenance of the camera is done simply by using your browser to remotely configure and upgrade the firmware. The Foscam FI8918W IP camera can reach up to 8 meters of visibility in absolute darkness with 11 infrared LED’s.
8. Best Vision Systems SK-DVR-DIY 8-Channel D1 DVR Security System with 4 800TVL IR Outdoor Bullet Cameras, 500 GB Hard Drive and Remote Surveillance (Black)
You Save: $80.00 (29%)
- 8 Channels of D1 Real-time Recording at 120FPS with HDMI Out for High Quality Analog Video
- 500GB Hard Drive Included for Days of Record Time
- Motion Detection to Ensure Only the Important Events are Recorded.
- Remote Viewing from Mobile Phone and Internet Browsers for Surveillance on the go!
- Includes 4 800TVL Night/Day Outdoor Bullet Cameras Allowing Great Analog Video in Any Given Condition.
Professional Series DVR
This surveillance kit includes a professional level DVR featuring 8 channels of D1 real-time record and playback, H.264 compression storage, HDMI out and the ability to monitor video feeds live from a mobile phone or internet browser. The DVR also supports motion detection, PTZ control and also comes with a pre-installed 500GB hard drive for days of record time.
High Resolution Bullet Cameras
The 4 bullet security cameras also included feature a 1/3″ CMOS image sensor, 800 TV lines of resolution, a 3.6mm fixed lens and 24 IR LEDs with a range of 65ft. The cameras also comes with weather resistant housing and it runs on DC 12V power.
Comes with Everything You Need!
The kit also includes 60ft. of Siamese (BNC video and power) cabling per camera, a power supply, 4-way power splitter cable for the cameras, a mouse and IR remote for the DVR.
9. Defender Sentinel Pro Wireless 8CH 1TB Security DVR Including 6 Wireless 520TVL Cameras with 100ft Night Vision,21313
You Save: $400.00 (36%)
- ClearVu Pro Digital Wireless Technology – Up to 750ft
- 1TB for four years of memory
- Night vision up to 100ft
- View anytime, anywhere on smartphone, tablet , PC or Mac
- Cast aluminum, vandal-resistant, camera housing optimized for outdoor use
Defender Pro Wireless Security System can be used to monitor video in any indoor or outdoor space at any time of the day. The wireless, weather resistant cameras included with this system have one wide-angled array infrared LED that allows you to see up to 100ft in the dark. Ideal for monitoring what matters most.
– Up to 750ft Wireless Range- 1TB HDD- Up To 100ft of Night Vision- View Anytime, Anywhere- Optimized for Outdoor Use
ClearVu Pro digital wireless technology makes set-up hassle free. This advanced system automatically connects when turned on – no wiring required. Superior digital functionality ensures that the signals remain strong as you monitor your business or home wirelessly, up to 750ft away.
See it all in pristine detail, day or night: 520 TVL cameras with 100ft night vision leave nothing to the imagination. The indoor/outdoor camera provides you with a clear, secure picture, even when you monitor after-hours in a dark location. The camera comes equipped with advanced night vision and a wide-angle array infrared (IR) LED that let you see clearly in the dark, up to 100ft away! The array IR LED provides clear and even night vision that is able to cover the camera’s entire field of vision. The LED activates automatically when it gets dark.
10. Sharx Security SCNC3905 High Definition 1080P Wired PoE and Wireless b/g/n Weatherproof Outdoor H.264/MPEG4 IP Network Camera with Infrared Night Vision and built in DVR
You Save: $80.00 (20%)
- Weatherproof Outdoor Full High Definition 1080P Wifi 802.11 b/g/n IP Network Camera with infrared night vision
- 18 fps H.264 / MPEG4 @ 1920 x 1080 with microphone for viewing or recording
- Built in DVR can record 4 whole days of low-resolution video with included 8 GB MicroSD card, expandable to 2 weeks with 32 GB card
- Motion detection or timed emails and DropBox or FTP uploads
- Streaming video with audio on your PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad. Supports Windows 7 – 8.1, Mac OSX Mountain Lion – Yosemite, iOS 6 – 8.1
New Full HD 1080P version of the very popular Sharx Security SCNC3605! This outdoor night vision IP camera works on 10/100 Ethernet with Cat5e wiring or on 802.11 b/g/n wireless networks secured with WEP, WPA or WPA2 encryption. Multiple viewers can see video or snapshots in any of the supported formats including H.264, MPEG4, MJPEG, and JPEG. Both HTTP and RTSP streaming protocols are supported for use with browsers or media players on Windows or Mac computers as well as iPhone or iPad, including audio. Multiple streams with 3 separate choices of image quality are available simultaneously. Video can be adjusted from HD 1080P quality with audio and full motion (1920 x 1080, 18 fps) all the way down to a bandwidth saving mobile stream. With the included 8 GB MicroSD memory card the camera functions as a standalone DVR for motion detection or continuous video. Recording time ranges from 1/2 hour/GB to almost 100 hours/GB based on selected video quality. The camera can automatically upload recorded video files to DropBox or an FTP server or standalone network drive with FTP feature. This new version includes an indoor/outdoor connection box. The mounting bracket can attach to the top or bottom of the camera for maximum positioning flexibility. The required 12 VDC / 1A power is supplied by the included international standard 100-240V AC adapter. This camera can see up to 40 ft in absolute darkness with its powerful infrared LEDs. A wired or wireless router is required for operation. Access from outside the home network (LAN) requires internet service. Automatic setup for remote viewing requires a recent model router with the UPnP feature. Older routers, networks with multiple routers, or Apple Airport require manual configuration. Step by step instructions included for current version of Airport Extreme or Time Capsule. Includes 90 days of tech support for residential cable modem customers with current generation Linksys, Netgear, Dlink, Asus or Apple routers.
Copyright 2015 Kelly Downing