Top 10 Best Wireless IP Cameras August 2012
1. Foscam FI8910W Wireless/Wired Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with IR-Cut Filter for True Color Images – 8 Meter Night Vision and 3.6mm Lens (67° Viewing Angle) – Black NEWEST MODEL
- IR-Cut filter for true color video and images
- The IR lights can be turned off manually from the software
- Audio quality is improved, there will be no noise when speaking into the camera
- WPA2 Encryption Supported
- Added an audio input jack which can be used with an external microphone
The Foscam FI8910W features high quality video and audio, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision, embedded IR-Cut filter as well as a built in network video recording system. In addition, it is smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android & Blackberry) as well as viewable over the internet using standard web-browsers. The camera functions well as an iPhone baby monitor or as part of a home or office security system with remote internet monitoring ability. Building on the success of the Foscam FI8918W, the FI8910W is the latest camera from Foscam Digital Technologies LLC. The FI8910W distinguishes itself with an embedded IR-Cut filter providing enhanced picture and color quality. The IR-Cut filter automatically adjusts the lighting exposure via mechanical filter to provide true and accurately colored images that are not washed out. In addition, the FI8910W has an upgraded and higher quality external housing as well as an included 2 year extended warranty. Features: Remote internet monitoring from anywhere in the world over LAN or internet Supports standard browsers; iPhone/iPad, Android & Blackberry compatible IR-Cut filter for true color video and images Two-way audio 300 degree pan, 120 degree tilt Auto IR-LED illumination lights for night vision up to 8 meters IR lights can be turned off manually from the software Audio quality is improved, there will be no noise when speaking into the camera. WPA2, WPA & WEP Internal mic as well as jack for external mic Simple to setup with a friendly graphical interface 640 x 480 Pixels (300k Pixels) Infrared Motion Detection (with email notification and image upload via FTP) Wifi IEEE 802.11b/g, Wired connection also included DDNS Multi-level user management
2. Wireless IP Pan/Tilt/ Night Vision Internet Surveillance Camera Built-in Microphone With Phone remote monitoring support(Black)
- Simple installation: the installation of network cameras is very simple, only power and networks connection are needed.
- Scope of applications: apply to home, offices, enterprises, supermarkets, schools and other public places.
- Supporting multiple protocols: Embedded operation system supports the TCP / IP, SMTP (simple mail protocol), HTTP, UPNP, etc.
- Alarm Monitoring: Through external alarm device, the alarm information can be sent to your e-box or your mobile phone.
- If WIFI wireless connection is used, only power is a must
Specs: Image Compression Format: M-JPEG standard Image Resolution: VGA(640×480) / QVGA(320×240) Sensor: 1/4 inch CMOS, 300,000 Pixels Light frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz or Outdoor Audio compression: ADPCM Data rate: 802.11b: 11Mbps (Max.), 802.11g: 54Mbps (Max.) Ethernet: One 10/100Mbps RJ-45 Viewing angle: 67? Horizontal Rotating Angle: 0~270? Vertical Rotating Angle: 0~120? Alarm Mode: motion detection alarm and I/O alarm Video Display: Microsoft Media Player Image Transfer Velocity: 30fps @ VGA Image Display: single / quad Minimum Illumination: 0LUX Video Format: AVI Network Interface: Wi-Fi/RJ-45 10-100 Base T Network Protocol: TCP/IP, FTP,SMPT, HTTP, ICMP, PPPoE Monitor Mode: Firefox Software Upgrade: Automatic upgrade Security: User management system, password protection Password Setting: administer, monitor, scrutiny Working Condition: -10?C~ 50?C , 20% – 80%PH Power Adapter: DC5V/2A 50/60Hz Operating System: Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows 7 and Apple MAC ? Package includes: 1 x IP Camera 1 x Antenna 1 x Base 1 x Power Adapter 1 x Network Cable 1 x CD Driver Screws Review Works under both Apple MAC and Safari. However, browser must be run under Firefox. To choose your browser, please enter into the IP camera home page and select Firefox
- Easily view & manage you camera from mydlink.com
- Sleek and compact design that fits in the smallest corners of your home
- Wireless connectivity
- Ready to use in 3 simple steps
- Works with the mydlink iPhone app for on-the go viewing
Stay connected to everything that you love 24/7 with the D-Link DCS-930L Wireless-N network camera, which is compatible with the mydlink portal (mydlink.com)–allowing you to easily and securely view and manage the camera from virtually anywhere over the Internet. With its small size and easy installation, the DCS-930L is a discreet and flexible way to check on your home, children, or pets in real time–even on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Simply connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the short installation wizard and setup is complete. To view what the camera is seeing, simply log on to mydlink.com, choose your device, and start viewing–there is no need to configure your router to open up ports or remember hard-to-memorize Internet addresses. Unlike a traditional USB-connected Webcam, the DCS-930L is a complete system with a built-in CPU and Web server that transmits high quality video images for security and surveillance directly to the network without the need for a PC. Simple installation and an intuitive Web-based interface offer easy integration with your Ethernet or Wireless-N (802.11n) wireless network.
- Night vision of up to 5 m (16 ft.)
- High speed wireless n connection
- Pan 330° side-to-side and tilt 105° up-and-down from any Internet connection
- Program motion detection recording and email alerts with complimentary software
- Resolution up to 640 x 480 pixels resolution
The SecurView Wireless N Day/Night Pan/Tilt/Zoom Internet Camera, model TV-IP422WN, provides day and night security over a large area. Pan the camera side-to-side a remarkable 330° and tilt up-and-down 105°. Wireless n technology provides unsurpassed wireless coverage and improved streaming video quality. Add this camera to your wireless network at the touch of a button with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Infrared bulbs provide night vision for distances of up to five meters (16 feet) in complete darkness. A built-in microphone and optional speakers accommodate 2-way audio communications. Manage up to 32 SecurView cameras with the included complimentary camera management software. Advanced features include motion detection recording, email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, MPEG-4 / MJPEG image compression, 3GPP support, an optional USB port, preset Auto-Patrol, Input/output ports, and digital zoom. A wall/ceiling mounting kit is included and the off-white camera housing blends into most environments.
- High-performance network camera provides a low-cost, convenient solution for remote monitoring and home security
- Stand-alone system with a built-in CPU, Web server and multiple video format compatibility
- Multifunctional surveillance system supports high-quality video and audio
- Authentication process requires a user name and password set by the camera’s administrator
- IEEE 802.3u, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
Send live audio and video to a smartphone or web browser anywhere in the world! The Cisco-Linksys wireless-N internet home monitoring camera connects to your network wirelessly, and delivers a live audio/video stream to a smartphone or browser anywhere. Also captures video streams and sends email alerts with video clips upon motion detection.
6. Agasio A622W Outdoor Wireless Pan/Tilt IP Camera with IR-Cut Off Filter for TRUE COLOR Images (Not Washed Out), Auto-Iris (Auto-Brightness Adjustment), IP66 Waterproof Enclosure, 50ft Nightvision, 4mm lens (72° Viewing Angle), Synology & Blue Iris Compatible, Pan 360° Tilt 90°, White
- 22 IR LEDS for 50 feet (16meters) NightVision – Features an IR-Cut Filter for true and accurately colored images (e.g., greens appear green rather than grey or brown); Wi-Fi compliant with wireless standards IEEE 802.11b/g – 640×480 Resolution; 0.3 Megapixel (Synology & Blue Iris Compatible)
- Supports 360° Pan, 90° Tilt – Features an Auto-Iris function which automatically adjusts the lens depending on lighting conditions so images do not appear washed out and do not require manual brightness adjustment; Supports M-JPEG video compression – Supports wireless encryption using WEP, WPA and WPA2 – Motion detection alerts via emailed images and FTP image upload
- Features an IP66 hardened outdoor waterproof enclosure; Provides for remote viewing & recording over the local network or the internet through a PC or mobile device (including Iphone, Android & Blackberry); Supports DHCP, fixed/static IP and PPPOE – Multi-level user management and password protection – Allows for remote viewing and recording from anywhere in the world through the internet – Supports DDNS for dynamic IP address stabilization
- Supports smartphones (Iphone & Android) as well as standard browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- Simple to setup with an easy to use graphical interface; Motion Detection with email image notifications and image upload via FTP
The Agasio A622W Wireless Pan/Tilt Outdoor IP Camera features a high quality video sensor combined with a hardened IP66 waterproof enclosure as well as 50 foot NightVision. It also includes an IR-Cut Filter lens for true color images that are not washed out. The camera supports remote internet viewing, motion detection as well as a built in network video recording system. It is smartphone compatible (Iphone, Android & Blackberry) and accessible over the internet using standard browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox & Chrome). – Provides for remote viewing & recording over the local network or the internet through a PC or mobile device (including Iphone, Android & Blackberry) – Features an IR-Cut Filter for true and accurately colored images (e.g., greens appear green rather than grey or brown) – Features an Auto-Iris function which automatically adjusts the lens depending on lighting conditions so images do not appear washed out and do not require manual brightness adjustment Features an IP66 hardened outdoor waterproof enclosure – Supports WEP, WPA & WPA2 Wireless Encryption – Simple to setup with an easy to use graphical interface – High image & video quality (Display resolution: 640 x 480 Pixels (300k Pixels)) – Motion Detection with email image notifications and image upload via FTP – Multi-user access with password protection – Supports Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome as well as most other standard browsers including the standard Safari browser on the Iphone – Wi-Fi compliant with wireless standards IEEE 802.11b/g. Wired connection is also available – Supports Dynamic IP Addresses as well as Static IP Addresses – Compatible with Synology, Foscam, Blue Iris and most other Surveillance software programs and NVRs which accept standard Mjpeg Streams
- Image Sensor: 1/4″ CMOS, 320,000 pixel
- 3x Digital Zoom
- Wireless Network
- Max. Video Resolution: 640 x 480 (VGA)
- 82pan, 42tilt F2.8 Lens brightness
Do you sometimes worry about things at home while you’re at work or on vacation? Save your worries with Remote Monitoring by Panasonic Home Network Camera. Panasonic network cameras let you monitor your room over the Internet from wherever you are. They even notify you by e-mail when they detect moving objects. And you can choose the video format to match the Internet connection and your viewing needs. Let Panasonic network cameras keep an eye on things – anytime, anywhere – so you can relax and enjoy yourself.
Panasonic Pan/tilt network camera- Wireless- 2 Input external connectors- Sends H.264 or MPEG-4 and JPEG images simultaneously- Image transfer by timer, alarm, motion, sound or human presence- HTTPS Data encryption deters electronic eavesdropping.
- Supporting 3x Optical Zoom,8 preset positions monitoring
- Free DDNS for Remote viewing,4″ compact design,Horizontal:355° & Vertical: 90°
- Support two-way audio function,Iphone APP downloadable
- Support both WEP & WPA WPA2 encryption for wireless
- Support Mobile phone,IE, Safari, Firefox, Google chrome browser or any other standard browsers
The Loftek Professional Wireless Ip Camera 3xzoom Wifi Outdoor&indoor Dome is designed for indoor and outdoor enterprise class security surveillance applications. View and manage the tamper resistant dome IP camera from any Internet connection with the free DDNS and 3XOptical Zoom.
9. Sharx Security VIPcella-IR SCNC2700 Wifi Wireless b/g/n IP network camera with MicroSD DVR and True Day/Night vision
- Hi-Resolution Wifi 802.11 b/g/n IP Network Camera with infrared night vision
- True day/night mode with automatic IR filter for natural daytime colors
- Built in DVR can record using 1 GB or larger MicroSD card (not included)
- Motion detection or timed emails and FTP uploads
- See streaming video on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad or other web enabled smartphone
Latest version, in stock for immediate shipment. This indoor night vision IP camera combines the natural daytime colors of the Sharx SCNC2606 with the infrared night vision of the Sharx SCNC2607. It works on 10/100 Ethernet with Cat5 wiring or on 802.11 b/g/n wireless networks secured with WEP, WPA or WPA2 encryption. Multiple viewers can see video or snapshots in any of the supported formats including MPEG4, MJPEG, 3GPP and JPEG. Both HTTP and RTSP streaming protocols are supported for use with browsers or media players on Windows or Mac computers as well as iPhone, Droid, Blackberry or other web enabled cell phones. Multiple streams with 3 separate choices of image quality are available simultaneously. Video can be adjusted from near DVD quality with audio and full motion (2048K, 640 x 480, 30 fps) all the way down to a bandwidth saving mobile stream (20K, 176 x 144, 5 fps). With an optional MicroSD memory card the camera functions as a standalone DVR for motion detection or continuous video. Recording time ranges from 1 hour/GB to almost 100 hours/GB based on selected video quality. The camera can automatically upload recorded video files to an FTP server or standalone network drive with FTP feature. The included desktop stand can be used as wall or ceiling mounting bracket. Power is supplied by the included international standard 100-240V AC adapter. This camera can see up to 30 ft in absolute darkness with its built in infrared LEDs. A wired or wireless router is required for operation. Access from outside the home network requires internet service. Automatic setup for remote viewing requires a recent model router with the UPnP feature. Older routers, networks with multiple routers, or Apple Airport require manual configuration. Step by step instructions included for current version of Airport Extreme or Time Capsule. Includes 30 days unlimited free email tech support and up to 30 minutes of free telephone support during the first 30 days after purchase.
10. Toshiba IK-WB16A 2 Mega Pixel IP/Network Camera with PTZ, PoE, 3.6mm Lens, 1600×1200 Resolution and Free Recording Software
- 2 Mega Pixel 1600×1200 resolution
- PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- FREE recording software for up to 16 separate cameras
The IK-WB16A is an ideal camera for both consumer and commercial installations. Offering a crystal clear 2 Mega Pixel image with 1600×1200 resolution along with Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) capability, the camera is available in two versions: a standard network camera that can utilize Power over Ethernet (PoE), and the IK-WB16A-W is an 802.11n wireless camera that comes with a separate 12V DC power supply. The IK-WB16A include a 3.6mm lens and free recording software that will record up to 16 individual cameras. In addition, the cameras include quad streaming MPEG4/JPEG video, 4x digital zoom, two-way audio and a micro SD card slot for local recording. Cameras ship fully assembled and ready to install and include a 3 year limited warranty.
Copyright 2012 David Masters