Top 10 Best Selling Electronic Pet Trainers April 2012
Whether it’s your animal, or animals who you may come in contact with, these electronic trainers will encourage them to behave appropriately.
- 6 level shock 1 level vibration
- Adjustable strap from 12 to 20 inches long
- Auto sleep feature to save battery life
- Will work with dogs from 15 to 100 pounds dogs
This generic dog training shock collar for 1 dog has 6 levels of shock and 1 level of vibration. Train your dog with shocks or vibration and has a range of 600 feet in ideal condition. Collar will work with dogs from 15 to 100 lbs. The set includes: 1 receiver, 1 strap adjustable from 12 to 20 inches long,2 sets of rubber prong and metal prongs, 1 test wire for the shock.
- Cure your dog of excessive barking safely and comfortably
- Choose 1 of 3 training modes that require both vibration and sound of bark to trigger correction
- Automatic shutoff feature eliminates risk of overcorrection
- No assembly required
- Long-life rechargeable battery, charger, operating guide, and lifetime limited warranty included
Train your dog to stop excessive barking easily and painlessly. The SportDOG Rechargeable NoBark 10R Bark Control Collar offers PerfectBark technology that requires both the vibration and the sound of a bark to trigger a correction, ensuring your dog is never confused by a correction occurring accidentally. Choose 1 of 3 correction modes that fits your dog’s temperament: Temperament Learning, Progressive Correction, or User-Selected Correction modes. 10 correction levels are available within each mode. If your dog continues to misbehave or disobey, increase the correction to the next highest level. Both methods are safe and harmless. Monitor the correction level and battery condition using the 3-color indicator light. The waterproof collar is submersible up to 25 feet, per NEMA 6P and IP67 standards. A long-life rechargeable battery, a charger, an operating guide, and a lifetime limited warranty are also included with the collar.
- Decorative outdoor bark deterrent with bird-house theme
- Safe and effective bark control for all sizes and breeds of dogs
- Hangs from tree to ultrasonically quell barking within 50 feet
- Detects repetitive barking; 4 correction settings
- Two color LED for good/low battery indication
Whether it’s your dog or the neighbor’s dog that barks incessantly, here’s a great solution to problem barking. New from PetSafe, this “decorative birdhouse” is really a highly effective bark- deterrent in disguise. Designed to be hung easily from trees or quickly mounted on fence posts, this bark-control device uses ultrasonic tones to quell excessive barking from dogs nearby. When the dog barks excessively, the unit emits a high-pitch ultrasonic (inaudible to humans) tone that quiets it down, so you, and your neighbor, can enjoy the day and have uninterrupted sleep at night.
Equipped with an internal microphone, the “birdhouse” detects excessive, repetitive barking up to 50 feet away. The system has 3 settings that let you control its sensitivity to barks. Safe and effective for all breeds and sizes of dogs; durable and weatherproof construction offers years of reliable bark control. And, a low-battery indicator light lets you know when it’s time to replace the 9-volt battery
- Motion-detector-activated training solution to teach your cat to stay away from restricted areas
- Harmless, non-toxic spray releases automatically when cat approaches
- Uses 4 AAA batteries (sold separately)
- 100-percent safe for all cats, humans, and the environment
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Train your cat to stay away from restricted areas, such as the fishbowl or the kitchen counter. The SSSCAT Cat Training Aid uses a patented motion detector that senses when your cat is approaching an area she’s supposed to stay away from and releases a brisk spray. The scentless, stainless, harmless, painless spray startles the cat, training her to avoid that area from now on. You can adjust the angles of detection and spray direction. Good for indoor and outdoor use. Repels cats from up to 3 feet. Requires no training. Leaves no residue. Completely safe for all cats, humans, and the environment. Includes adjustable SSSCAT motion detector, can of harmless HFC134a gas, and user guide. Uses 4 AAA batteries (sold separately).
- Helps Prevent Dog Attacks
- A Handheld Ultrasonic Dog Trainer, Repel Dogs
- Protect yourself from dangerous dogs while walking, jogging, or bicycling
- Emits piercing ultrasonic tone that dogs hate
- Works with any dog
- Can also be used to train dogs
Protect yourself from dangerous dogs that may threaten you while you’re walking, jogging, or cycling. Carry the Dazer in your pocket. To repel a vicious dog, point the unit directly at the dog and press the button for a few seconds. A piercing ultrasonic tone that humans can’t detect will emit and discourage the dog from approaching. If necessary, press the button for a longer period. Prime operating range is 5 to 6 feet. You can also use the Dog Repeller to train your dog. For instance, operating it during nuisance barking to train your pet to stop. Do not use on humans or within 1 foot of a pet.
- Instant pet barrier keeps the dog away from problem areas in the home
- No training or installation required; simply place Zone in area dog should avoid
- Protects a space from 2- to 12-feet in diameter; runs on 3 AA batteries
- Collar delivers electronic stimulation dogs quickly learn to avoid
- Receiver measures 1-7/8 by 1-1/6 by 1-2/7 inches; Zone measures 4-3/4 by 4-3/4 by 1-1/8 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Designed by professionals, this instant pet barrier system helps keep the family dog away from problem areas in the home–with no training necessary and no programming or installation required. Simply place the small, disc-like Zone transmitter in an area the dog should avoid like the trash, kitchen counter, or dining room table. Set the Zone’s protection coverage area between 2 and 12 feet in diameter, then secure the included collar on the pet (fits neck sizes 5 to 21 inches). When the dog comes within the set “zone” the collar will admit a warning beep. If the dog comes closer, the collar will admit a small, electric shock. If the dog comes closer the level of stimulation will increase until the dog realizes the area is out-of-bounds. Unlike other deterrents, Zones provide completely cordless operation so they can be placed anywhere. The receiver collar will work with as many Zones as there are problem areas. One Zone comes included with additional Zones available separately, each requiring three AA batteries for operation. A replaceable 3-volt battery for the receiver collar also comes included.
- Safely and effectively trains your pets to stay away from certain areas
- Responds to your pet?s touch with harmless low-power 3-second static pulse
- Suitable for cats and dogs of all sizes
- Runs up to 6 months or 10,000 activations on single 9-volt battery (sold separately)
- Measures 48 x 20 inches; 2-year limited warranty
Teach your pet to stay away from areas of your house you want to protect with the touch-sensitive ScatMat. It’s an automatic indoor training mat that will keep your pet out of certain rooms or off your furniture and counters. Just place the clear vinyl ScatMat wherever you want your pet to avoid, and switch it on. When your pet touches the ScatMat, the mat emits a harmless low-power 3-second static pulse that teaches your animal to stay away and discourages bad habits. Adjust the intensity to 1 of 3 levels suitable for your pet. A sensor shows you how many times the mat has been stepped on, so you’ll know when your pet has learned to avoid the mat. The ScatMat is flexible to contour to any surface. It rolls up for easy storage. Will operate up to 6 months or 10,000 pulses on a single 9-volt battery (sold separately). For indoor use only. Suitable for cats and dogs of all sizes. 48 x 20 inches. 2-year limited warranty.
- Tabletop device safely controls your dog?s excessive barking
- Delivers 2-second ultrasonic tone correction only dogs can hear
- No receiver collar needed
- 25-foot range
- Requires 9-volt alkaline battery
No receiver collar is necessary to curb your dog’s excessive barking with the PetSafe Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Control. Hold the device in your hand or rest it on any table or countertop. When your dog barks, it activates a harmless 2-second ultrasonic tone only she can hear. You can set the device to activate automatically or manually. Your dog will learn to associate the annoying tone with its barking. The safe, effective Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Control works up to 25 feet of your pet. Requires a 9-volt alkaline battery (sold separately). Limited lifetime warranty.
- Effective, affordable fence keeps your dog safe and secure in your yard
- Covers up to .33 acres
- Perfect for dogs of all ages, sizes, and breeds
- Replaceable-battery system installs easily
- Includes wire, training flags, contact points, collar, receiver, and training DVD
Keep your dog safe and secure at all times in the comfort of its own backyard. The Innotek SD-2000 Basic In-Ground Pet Fencing System covers up to .33 acres, giving your dog plenty of room in which to run around, exercise, and have fun. Choose the perfect configuration to keep your dog within boundaries and away from off-limits areas of your property, such as pools and gardens. Innotek’s patented run-through prevention offers secure, reliable containment at a highly affordable price. It works with all ages, breeds, and sizes of dogs and installs easily. You get a water-resistant receiver with adjustable collar, 500 feet of wire, 50 training flags, interchangeable contact points (long, short, and test light), and a complete operating and training DVD guide. Transmitter range is up to 5 acres. Includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Remote controlled feeding tray for rewarding canines
- Trains dogs to stop begging, barking, or jumping on guests
- Feeds dog treats while you’re gone
- Training DVD included; additional remotes available
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
If Spot is barking at the door, jumping on house guests, or begging at the table for food far too much, here’s a great way to help her learn to mind her manners. The Manners Minder features a remote controlled feeding tray that lets you reward Fido with a snack for good behavior without getting out of your lounge chair. By targeting and rewarding desired good behaviors, the system is an invaluable tool in helping redirect a dog’s focus from unwanted behaviors. Highly effective in stopping problem behaviors, the system includes a handy training DVD and carries a 1-year warranty. Additional remotes are available for use from multiple rooms.
Copyright 2012 David Masters