Top 10 Best Game Golf Digital Shot Tracking System And Range Finders August 2015
The world’s first automatic shot tracking system for today’s golfer.
GAME GOLF gives you a revolutionary way to track shot performance. Shot by shot, it records all your stats so you can visualize your game like never before, whether you’re on your way to break 80 or just actively working on your game. The GAME GOLF platform can help you reach your next milestone.
GAME GOLF allows you to track your game with pinpoint accuracy. With over 32,000 courses to choose from, GAME GOLF allows you to:
• Review your rounds and game stats quickly on your personal dashboard
• Benchmark your game stats against others in various scoring ranges to see strengths and weaknesses.
• Use club performance data to know how far you really hit your clubs and eliminate distance gaps between clubs
• See shot dispersion and tendencies, by club and by distance, off the tee and on approach
• Share posted rounds with friends, family and your instructor, coach or PGA Professional by email or social media tools.
• Compete in virtual Challenges with your friends and other GAME GOLFers around the world
Playing golf should be exactly that—playing. With GAME GOLF, game tracking happens in the background, so you can focus on playing instead of note-taking. It records each shot and collects your stats to tell how you did on every hole. GAME GOLF logs what club you use and where on the course you use it. By combining these observations, your game is visualized like never before.
Attack every round with your best and GAME GOLF will analyze it. From tee to green, you’ll get an advanced view of your stats, fairway accuracy, scrambling percentages, and shot dispersion for all clubs and yardages. You’ll learn the insights you need to progress.
GAMEGOLF uses GPS technology and NFC technology to track your location on the course and every club used during a round. The GAME GOLF Tags are assigned to specific clubs by the golfer upon activation. The golfer wears the device on the waist and before each swing, “tags” the butt end of the club, where the tag is located, to the device. This registers the shot. Every shot will be recorded on each hole played during a round. At the end of play, the golfer syncs the device to a computer, where GAME GOLF displays the rounds on a map for post round review. Golfers will see total score, fairway accuracy, greens-in-regulation, approach shot accuracy, scramble percentage, sand saves, putts and average club distances.
You Save: $69.05 (23%)
- Distance to any target on the golf course at the touch of a button
- Red Dot Aiming System featuring the Zero-In Alignment Aid
- Smaller, lighter and faster than previous models, with increased range up to 1000 yards
- Large, easy-to-read external LCD
- Three yardage confirmation settings include Audio, Silent and Vibrate
Distance to any target on the golf course is yours at the touch of a button. RH2 has taken all of the features you’ve come to love on Laser Link rangefinders – the convenient pistol shape, the Audio/Silent/Vibrate yardage confirmation settings and the easy-to-read external LCD – and combined them into a smaller and lighter package. New features on this model include an increased maximum range up to 1000 yards, a size 10% smaller than previous models, a weight of only 6.4 ounces, improved optics and electronics for faster measurements and an ergonomically designed rubberized grip. Laser Link Golf’s trademark pistol-shape is designed specifically for the golfer. It allows a player to hold the rangefinder away from their face, instead of tight to their eye. There is no need to adjust your hat or sunglasses to use RH2, just point, measure, hit.
You Save: $19.89 (15%)
- 500 yard to reflective target
- 6x magnification
- Scan mode for constant ranging
- Precise to +/- 1 yard
- Water resistant
The Halo XRT Laser Range Finder provides a maximum 500 yards to reflective target and 6x magnification. The scan mode allows for constant ranging and is precise to +/- 1 yard. It is water resistant, comes with a 1 year warranty, nylon case and uses aCR2 lithium battery (not included).
As described. Excellent item.cheaper the any other Golf rangefinder.
Don’t pay the price of name brand items. This item does the work…
- At 3.6″x2.9″x1.5″ in size, the ACULON Rangefinder is Nikon’s most compact laser rangefinder, making it easy to take along wherever you go
- An uncluttered, easy-to-read screen displays ranges in 1-meter/yard intervals
- For fast, easy measurements, the single button operation of the ACULON rangefinder is simple to use
- The ACULON rangefinder is conveniently programmed to display the range of the furthest target among a group of targets measured
- Made with multilayer coatings to provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum
Nikon is the world leader in optics and is on the cutting edge of laser rangefinder technology. The new ACULON Rangefinder delivers world-class performance in an extremely compact body. Nowhere else will you find the speed, the precision and the optical quality of the palm-sized ACULON.
If smaller means better, then the ACULON Rangefinder is at the top of its class. With its ultra-compact size (3.6”x2.9”x1.5”), this new rangefinder redefines “portability” and is small enough to rival most smartphones. Its palm-sized dimensions make it comfortable to wear around your neck or fit in your pocket. And because it weighs just 4.4 ounces (without batteries), the ACULON Rangefinder is so light you’ll hardly even notice it’s there.
Operating the ACULON Rangefinder is intuitive and requires just the simple push of a button to get an instant distance reading. When the button is held down, the rangefinder gives a continuous measurement for up to 20 seconds as you scroll across the visible area. The display is uncluttered and free of any unnecessary obstructions so you can concentrate on the object you’re ranging. The ACULON Rangefinder automatically powers down after eight seconds of inactivity.
The ACULON Rangefinder is programmed in Distant Target Priority Mode – meaning that it will display the range of the furthest target amongst a group of targets measured. This is particularly useful if the object being measured is partially obscured by grass or brush.
You Save: $0.99
- Fully multi-coated lenses are anti-reflective and provide a Brighter view
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris – results in waterproof performance
- Rugged design is built to handle tough situations – compact and lightweight
- Rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip
- Diopter adjusts for precise Focus
The Vortex rangefinder Ranger 1000 6×22 (vor-rrf-101) is developed to excel in all ranging conditions. All lens surfaces are fully multi-coated for optimum light transmission and bright, sharp Images make it easy to acquire subjects you want to range. Compact and lightweight, the ergonomic design of the Vortex rangefinder is complimented by a rugged, adjustable/removable utility clip for easy carry. Included lanyard offers an additional method to keep the unit close at hand. The menu is quick and easy to use and features a low battery Indicator light – all powered by a commonly available CR2 battery. Primary hcd (horizontal component distance) mode displays an angle-compensated distance reading. Distance measurements can be displayed in either yards or meters. Ideal for gun hunters, target shooters and hunters, the Vortex Ranger 1000 rangefinder is sure to be a hit – and ensure hits. With accuracy to 1,000 yards, the Vortex rangefinder features three ranging modes that are quickly accessed using an uncomplicated, common-sense menu. Horizontal component distance (hcd) mode displays the slope angle compensated distance to the target.This is the primary mode used by most bow and rifle hunters. Scan mode displays distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal. Line of sight (Los) mode displays actual line of sight range.This mode will be used by shooters making high angle/long distance shots in conjunction with slope angle corrected ballistic cell phone applications, ballistics range cards, or pdas with ballistics programs. Display also shows an incline Correction number (Inc) to adjust bullet drop data for ballistics applications not including slope angle Correction.
You Save: $234.56 (49%)
- VSI Rifle Mode feature allows you to set your holdover/bullet-drop info for your rifle’s zero for deadly accurate information at the push of a button
- Pocket-sized laser rangefinder with Angle Range Compensation (ARC) optimized for bow or gun hunting; 6x magnification and a range of 5-1000 yards
- E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) Provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10th yard display precision
- ARC Bow Mode provides true horizontal distance out to 99 yards; ARC Rifle Mode provides bullet-drop/holdover in Inch, MOA and Mil
- Waterproof, rubber-armored unit tough enough to withstand any weather or terrain; includes carrying case, battery and neck strap
- VSI Rifle Mode feature allows you to set your holdover/bullet-drop info for your rifle’s zero for deadly accurate information at the push of a button
Sleek, simple and deadly effective – all with the push of a button. Then, like lightning, Scout® DX 1000 ARC™ acquires the target with built-in E.S.P. Turboprocessor. ARC calculates compensated distance based on terrain angle to give you an accurate “shoots like” reading out to 99 yards – even displaying 1/10th yard out to 199 yards. With selectable Bow and Rifle Modes, each with their own specialized capabilities, it performs like two units in one. All housed inside a sleek, rubber-armored unit that’s small enough to fit in your pocket, yet tough enough to withstand any weather or terrain.
- 6x magnification
- Range: 5-1000 yards
- Tree Ranging Performance (yds.): 650
- Deer Ranging Performance (yds.): 325
- Rangefinder Accuracy: .5 yds
- Weight (oz/g): 6.6/187
- BatteryType: 3-Volt CR2 (incl.)
You Save: $57.68 (30%)
- 10-600 yards performance; 400 yards to trees; 200 yards to deer; +/- 1 yard accuracy
- Powerful 4x magnification and simple one button operation
- In-view liquid crystal display and only 7.7 ounces
- Carrying case included
- 9-volt battery not included
The Volt 600 is hair-splitting accuracy made simple. An in-view LCD provides exact distance to your target from 10 to 600 yards with the tap of a single button, while 4x magnification and bright, crystal-clear optics bring you nose to nose with your next trophy. Its efficient, compact vertical design and weather-resistant housing provide an unparalleled advantage that’s easy to carry – just be prepared to carry something much heavier on the hike back.
You Save: $120.00 (32%)
- Hi-res touchscreen High-resolution, sunlight readable, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- Green view button Dedicated button shows true shape and layout of the green by one simple push, and then you can manually move pin to day’s location
- Smart notification Receive email, texts and alerts
- Extended battery life Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 10 hours in GPS mode and 6 weeks in watch mode
- Worldwide courses Over 30,000 preloaded worldwide courses and free lifetime course updates
- Touchscreen GPS golf watch with sunlight readable, high-resolution display
- Extra-long life battery lasts up to 10 hours in GPS mode, 6 weeks in watch mode
- Preloaded with more than 30,000 international courses with no subscriptions or fees
- Precise distance to the front, back and middle of greens plus layups and doglegs
- Detailed stat tracking for better analysis of your game
- Receives email, texts and alerts
Approach S4 GPS golf watch is lightweight, comfortable and precise. Loaded with more than 30,000 international courses, the stylish S4 has a dedicated Green View button for quick access to the green with manual pin positioning. And better battery performance allows for round after round of precision golf.
Rugged and waterproof to 10 meters, Approach S4 is packed with more than 30,000 international courses. It displays yardages to the front, back and middle of greens on a high-resolution, glove-friendly touchscreen. And, it lets you manually position pins, get distances to doglegs and layups, customize yardage points (mark traps and hazards), and print digital scorecards for Stroke Play and Stableford.
S4 features a dedicated Green View button, which takes you to the Green View screen quickly — no more scrolling through a menu. Green View gives you the true shape from wherever you are on the course, even if you’re behind it.
Use the touchscreen to manually move the pin to the day’s location. This is especially helpful on par 3s where you’ll be able to dial in the distance you need to fire away with confidence.
Never miss another text, email or RSS alert. S4 acts as a wireless extension of your iPhone®, displaying whatever your phone does, right on your watch. Now you can read that email or text you’ve been waiting for wirelessly — even in the middle of the fairway.
S4 may be the size of a typical sports watch, but it’s preloaded with more than 30,000 international courses — without extra fees or paid subscriptions. And you’ll be able to download free course updates whenever they’re available.
- Quickly and accurately ranges to 550 yards
- Displays in 1/2-yard increments out to 99.5 yards
- Bright, multicoated optics
- Slim, designed for one-handed operation
- Waterproof/Fog proof (except battery chamber)
Nikon PROSTAFF 3 Laser Rangefinder Nikon has expanded its line of legendary sport optics with the addition of the new PROSTAFF 3 Laser Rangefinder, a pocket-sized tool built for precision, ranging speed and consistency out to 550 yards. The PROSTAFF 3 is the perfect size and profile for any hunt. It is easy to use in the field with a high profile display, single button control and ergonomic frame. The PROSTAFF 3 measures ranges in either yards or meters and features an automatic power shutoff after the reading has been displayed for eight seconds. With bright, multicoated 6x optics, the PROSTAFF 3 offers high-resolution images in most lighting conditions. An easy-to-view uncluttered LCD display makes ranging fast and easy, even in bright sunlight. Its compact frame weighs just 6.3 ounces, fits comfortably in a pocket or pack and can be worn on a belt without interfering with your shot. The PROSTAFF 3 features an exit pupil of 3.5 mm for maximum brightness under less-than-ideal lighting conditions. The eyepiece is adjustable, with a range of +/- 4 diopters, has 18.2 mm eye relief and has a real angular field of view of 6 degrees. The waterproof/fogproof construction makes it the ideal choice for inclement weather.
You Save: $20.00 (50%)
- This is a new dual focus 18 x 52mm HD optics Telescope zoom green optic Lens Armoring Monocular, which uses compact portable design and its multiplying power is 18 times. And, the main part of the telescope body is metal material and the outside shell is high-quality flexible rubber. It has the all-optics glass optical lenses; the whole surface with the multilayer broadband AR coating and can offer image that is impartial and has no distortion.
- Moreover, the eyeglass with ultra-strong light transmittance and has the function of focusing light that can let users view objects under the condition of shimmer, and this monocular offers a 18x magnification and a 52mm objective diameter. It is suitable for Golf, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Birdwatching, Concerts, etc.
- With compact portable design; Focus Mode: Dual Focusing; Multi-coated lens and twist-up eyecup; The each ends of the telescope has a cover (against water and dust)The big eyepiece with blue film coated, has large view, and comfortable observation; The big objective is increased the photon count, the imaging is more clearer and brightness
- The distance of exit pupil: 15mm; Multiplying power: 18 times; The texture of the prism: BAK4; Caliber: 52mm; Prism system: Roof Prism; The viewing filed: 103m/98500m; Coating film: FGMC; Focus mode: Eyesight adjustment; Focus system: Eyesight adjustment
- The monocular offers an 18x magnification and a 52mm objective diameter; All-optics glass optical lenses, the whole surface with the multilayer broadband AR coating and the imaging is impartial and not distortion. And, the eyeglass with ultra-strong light transmittance and the function of focusing that can let you view objects under the condition of shimmer.
The lens, the prism and other parts of the Telescope have been accurately adjusted. If it drops or is hit, the center will become deflected, and the field of vision will not be matched and the picture will deflect, please carefully use it.
When the lens has dust, please wipe its surface slightly with a cleaning cloth or lens cloth.
If the lens is polluted by oil, fingerprint, etc. Please wipe it with lens cleaner.
Please store it at the place which has no moisture and put the dryer around it; besides this, it needs to be solarized at the place with good ventilation.
After used the telescope on beach, ship and so on. Please, wipe the telescope slightly with dried cloth after the salt on the lens is wiped off by a slightly wet duster cloth.
Please don’t use chemicals to clean the outside surface of it, or the chemicals will make the outside surface deteriorate.
Please don’t wet it or drop it into water. If you drop it into water, please dismantle it and repair it as quickly as possible.
Please don’t look at the sun absolutely. If you look at the sun, your eyes may be ache and blind for a while.
In order to protect your eyes, synthetic rubber can be used the places that contact the eyes. The rubber contains the matter may cause allergy, people who has rubber allergy will get eczema or macula, please use it after consulted doctor. Don’t put it in the sun; there is the possibility to cause fire because of the lens and the sun.
1 x Telescope
1 x Bag
1 x cleaning cloth
1 x Strap
1 x dryer
Copyright 2015 Kelly Downing