Top 10 Best Wall Clocks Home Decor June 2012
These are the distinctive clocks that leave a lasting impression. Make a design statement with a sense of fashion.
1. Chaney Instruments Acu-Rite 02418 14-inch Faux-Slate Indoor/Outdoor Wall Clock with Thermometer, Hygrometer
- 14-inch white dial face with black hands for easy reading time, humidity, temps
- Faux-slate, plastic tile casing for look of stone without chipping or heaviness
- Glass lens for years of clear performance and no sun-fading; decorative smaller hands
- Coil thermometer and hygrometer for maintenance-free performance; Quartz clock for optimal precision; requires 1 AA battery (not included)
- Measures 2-1/2 by 14 inches (depth by diameter); weighs 3.3 pounds; 1-year warranty
An outdoor or indoor slate like look clock that includes a thermometer, quartz close and hygrometer.
- 12-1/2-inch wall clock with automatic setting to U.S. Atomic Clock
- Classic wood frame with white dial face dresses up any room
- Radio controlled time sets automatically and changes for Daylight Savings Time
- Manual setting for use outside US time zones and where DST isn’t used
- Requires one AA alkaline battery (not included); battery lasts approximately 1 year
With perfect time, a wood-finish frame, and completely wireless, this self-setting wall clock from La Crosse Technology is as reliable as it is handsome. A 12-inch diameter face makes this wall clock easy to read from a distance. The clock is equipped with a receiver that picks up signals from the U.S. Atomic Clock, automatically setting itself to exact time accurate to the second. A manual override setting lets you set date and time yourself for areas where Daylight Savings Time doesn’t apply. The clock comes with 4 time zone settings. Easy to operate, the clock requires just one “AA” alkaline battery. A white dial and a wide, solid wood surround with a beautiful walnut finish dresses up any home, office, or classroom. Classically elegant, this analog atomic wall clock is perfect both for the executive or professional office and for the home. You’ll know when the battery needs changing with this clock’s low-battery mechanism: the second hand begins jumping 2 seconds at a time. That’ll only happen about once per year.
- Looks as if the clock is melting
- Fully functioning clock
- Great conversation piece
- Doubles as a unique piece of art
Can You Imagine 2320 Melting Clock is an attention grabbing clock that is so unique it’s sure to draw the envy of all your friends. The actual clock is designed to look as if it is in the process of melting off of whatever surface or shelf it is placed on
- Classic Kit-Cat wall clock based on a beloved vintage design
- Features wagging pendulum tail and revolving eyes
- Black body, tail, and oval face with Arabic numerals in white
- Measures 15-1/2 inches tall; made in the U.S.A.
- Runs on 2 C batteries, not included
This great clock is stunning. It has been in families for over 3 Generations and continues to be the most loved Cat Clock. A classic vintage look, this Kit-Cat wall clock features accurate time and fun movement rolled into one. Crafted from black plastic with a black oval face and white Arabic numerals, the cat-shaped timepiece features a wagging pendulum tail and eyes that roll back and forth. As a nice improvement on the original, it runs on two C batteries, so it can be placed just about anywhere. Measuring 15-1/2 inches tall, the clock is made in the U.S.A., and batteries are not included with purchase.
- Awesome Wall Clock
- Adhesive so You Can Put the Numbers Anywhere
- Measures 18″ in Diameter
- Great for a Contemporary Room
- Have Fun with the Numbers
Awesome Self Design Wall Clock. Slant and Slide the Numbers Anyway you Want. Great for Work or Home. A Wonderful and Fun Piece of Art for a Wall Clock
- First produced in 1997 and brought back by popular demand, the original singing bird clock includes twelve beautiful songs from some of the most recognized song birds in north america – one at the top of each hour
- Framed in green matte, this clock features images and authentic recordings from cornell laboratory of ornithology
- Detailed packaging provides bird habits and habitat information; light sensor deactivates songs when room is dark
15th Anniversary Limited Edition Original Singing Bird Clock 13 IN Green.
- Features chrome housing
- Comes with a blue neon
- Includes Neon Power Adapter/Transformer
- Quartz Movement Requires 1 AA Battery, Not Included
- Measures 12-Inch Diameter
Essential Bar & Shield Neon Clock puts your favorite logo at the center of attention!
- 12″ Diameter wrought iron case
- Glass lens
- Metal hands
- Accurate quartz movement
This wrought iron clock has a classic appeal. The 12″ clock has a glass lens and metal hands.
- Enjoy a vintage display on the wall with the Vintage Port Wine Clock
- A port wine label design decorates the dial’s center, which is framed by Roman numerals to mark the hours
- Classic black arrow hands point out the time, and a flat glass lens covers and protects the dial
- Measuring 18 inches in diameter, the clock fits in most any space
- Uses standard quartz movement and requires 2 AA batteries, not included
Enjoy a vintage display on the wall with the Vintage Port Wine Clock. A port wine label design decorates the dial’s center, which is framed by Roman numerals to mark the hours. Classic black arrow hands point out the time, and a flat glass lens covers and protects the dial. Measuring 18 inches in diameter, the clock fits in most any space.
- Brown resin frame
- Arabic numbers at all hours
- Black metal hands
- Palm tree on the dial
- Matte finish frame
This decorative wall clock will whisk you away to that tropical retreat you have been longing for. The dial features a hearty palm tree on a parchment color back ground. The brown matte finish frame is made of resin. Arabic numbers circle the dial.
Copyright 2012 David Masters