Top 10 Best Women’s Running Shoes 2013
These are the latest best-selling ladies’ athletic shoes for the fashion-minded fitness women this Winter
- Propulsion Trusstic and I.G.S. enhance natural foot function
- Heel and forefoot GEL cushioning absorbs shock
- Lightweight midsole made with Solyte material for stability
- AHAR in outsoles for durability
- Perforated sock liner and breathable, mesh upper for comfort
Women’s ASICS® GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8 :: Ooh-la-la! Get racy with the kaleidoscopic colors of the race-day ready women’s ASICS® GEL-Noosa Tri™ 8. Your ultimate triathlon shoe, you’ll make a smooth transition from start to finish thanks to the forward-driving Propulsion Trussic® design. Feel light on your feet with the half ounce weight loss, plus the improved breathability and drainage. And add even more speed to your bike-to-run transition with the elastic lace. 8.1 ounces.
For triathlons or cross training, the ASICS Women’s GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Shoe offers quick, stable transitions. Featuring the Propulsion Trusstic System and Impact Guidance System to enhance your natural movement and response off the ground, the lightweight shoe helps absorb shock in the rear and forefoot with the GEL cushioning system. Plus, the shoe features a perforated sock liner and a breathable mesh upper to help keep your feet cool and dry.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- A new redefined addtion to the Triumph series
- A full ounce lighter than the 8th
- XT-900 outsole: Provides durability in high wear area.
- Average weight (Womens 8.5): 10.6 oz.
Saucony is among the most respected names in running shoes. They offer a wide range of running and walking shoes, each with the Saucony trademark fit, feel, and performance. They’ve spent years studying the biomechanics of top athletes because the goal is to develop creatively engineered systems that maximize your performance, allowing you to focus on the activity instead of the equipment. From studies have come many innovative Saucony concepts. Advanced technologies like Grid, the first sole-based stability and cushioning system, provide an advantage to athletes of all types. Featuring for the first time Saucony’s innovative PowerGrid Technology, the Triumph 9 is lighter, softer, more cushioned and allows for a lower impact stride.
- Rubber sole
- Full-length Infinity Wave: Ultimate in cushioning, rebound and durability
- Follows the Natural form of your feet to create the perfect fit.
- Improved Materials and design for ultimate comfort and weight.
- 100% Authentic Guaranteed.
Welcome the future of running with Mizuno’s Wave Prophecy 2. Natural fit and reduced weight via the updated heel counter. Wave technology dissipates shock. Smooth Ride engineering. Dynamotion Fit. AP+ rebound enhancement.
Since our founding in 1906, we at Mizuno have taken special pride and pleasure in being able to participate in the exciting world of sports and in making the entire globe the stage for our activities. Each and every one of us is guided by the ideal of true sportsmanship. From the diamond to the track, from the court to the fairway, Mizuno’s commitment to Serious Performance shines through. Today, the high quality equipment that only Mizuno can produce are relied upon by athletes throughout the world. We produce superior quality equipment for serious performance, through the artful combination of technology and craftsmanship. Because, at Mizuno, your passion is our obsession.
- 75% Synthetic/25% Mesh
- Vibram sole
- Acteva midsole
- Flexible overlays in optimal areas
- Barefoot friendly internal construction 4mm drop
- 4mm drop
Get in touch with nature in a whole new way with the WT10 Minimus trail runner from New Balance. The versatile durability of Vibram delivers a sleek, responsive ride so you can connect with every contour of the path while the fitted, minimalist upper delivers a fit that’s perfect with or without socks. Odor resistance on the interior helps keep things fresh while a scant 4mm drop from heel to toe inspires a whole new feel for your sport.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It’s been their mission for more than a century. It’s why they don’t spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It’s why they don’t design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- rubber sole
- Breathable mesh upper for comfort
- Fused Phylite midsole and outsole for an ultra-lightweight, resilient ride
- Carbon rubber inserts at high-wear areas of the outsole for enhanced durability
- No-sew upper contours to the foot for a comfortable, barefoot-like fit
- Deep outsole flex grooves for natural range of motion and flexibility
The Nike Free 5.0 V4 Womens Running shoe showcases a low profile look, and barefoot feel that moves naturally with your foot. Its outstanding durability and support helps get you stronger with every step.
- Synthetic and fabric
- Manmade sole
Spell it out with this performance running shoe from Reebok. The Vigor TR 2 delivers ultimate flexibility and superior air flow with a synthetic and mesh upper and a lace up front for a tight fit. Beneath, a treaded rubber sole makes for a grippy run on or off the streets this season.
adidas Ladies Vigor TR 2 Athletic Shoes Jonesing For A Trail Run adidas Vigor TR 2! The ladies adidas Vigor Trail 2.0 shoes will have you running for the hills. These trail running shoes have an aggressive-looking outsole, a breathable air mesh upper and sure-footed midfoot support. adidas Ladies Vigor TR 2 Athletic Shoes feature: Air mesh upper for maximum breathability Synthetic overlays for durability and support Comfortable textile lining TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot integrity adiWEAR outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability TRAXION outsole for maximum grip in all directions Vigor TR 2… Long-Term Lightweight Cushioning!
- Breathable mesh upper reduces moisture buildup
- Sensifit and Sensiflex promote smooth motion
- OrthoLite foam footbed reduces friction
- Rugged Contagrip outsole for traction
- Quicklace system for fast, secure lacing
The Salomon XR Mission Running Shoe combines lightweight feel with stability to provide a comfortable running experience. Utilizing Salomon’s Sensifit and Sensiflex technologies, this flexible training shoe easily transitions from road to trail and is perfect for short- to middle-distance runs. It features a breathable mesh upper, an oversized tendon, and a tough Contagrip outsole for traction on wet or muddy trails.
- Rubber sole
Liven up your look with fun colors and sporty comfort in the SKECHERS Gratis – Running Wild shoe. Smooth synthetic and mesh fabric upper in a lace up low profile casual sporty sneaker with stitching and overlay accents. Flex design sole. Construction: Shiny patent synthetic upper. Mesh fabric upper with ombre color graded design. Lace up casual sporty sneaker design. Stitching accents. Patent overlays at toe, sides and heel for added stability. Printed toe pattern and side stripe detail. Colorful mesh fabric panels with multi shade fading design. Side S logo. Lace up front. Padded collar and tongue. Soft fabric shoe lining. Cushioned comfort insole. Shock absorbing contrast colored Flex design midsole. Super light and flexible midsole design. Flexible rubber traction outsole.
Skechers is an award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry that designs, develops, and markets lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children. The company’s success stems from it’s high quality, diversified, and affordable product line that meets consumers’ various lifestyle needs. Since it’s inception in 1992, the Skechers diverse product offering has grown from utility style boots to include seven Skechers brands and five uniquely branded fashion lines for men and women.
- Synthetic and Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Met Cradle – A high performance webbed upper which gives great breathability, whilst securing the metatarsal heads in natural position, firmly holding forefoot in place whilst maintaining their natural alignment.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone – Barefoot style running, enhanced. A 3mm Differential gives you the best of both worlds; A great barefoot experience with the essential minimal protection.
- 3D Air Mesh Upper – Made from stretchy material that forms around your foot gifting excellent comfort with a snug fit.
- Fusion Sole – Blended synthetic Lite Rubber and EVA foam, injection moulded to provide a midsole that is lightweight but protective.
- Micro-Thin Rubber – Blended with the midsole to give this barefoot trainer great comfort and protection.
Stay versatile with the Inov-8 F-lite 195 shoe. Lightweight and designed for runners with a natural running style, this sleek shoe also performs well with lifting by offering a low, stable platform. The Inov-8 F-Lite 195 features the F-Lite Outsole. A sticky rubber compound outsole which is designed to maximise running efficiency. The 3D Air Mesh offers great support as well as comfort, with an enhanced TPU Met Cradle and S3 printing around the toe. The Fusion Sole with its special blend of Lite Rubber and EVA foam forms the injection-moulded midsole of the running shoe.
- The PureCadence gives runners who need more stability the chance to experience the feel of a natural foot strike with a lightweight, breathable shoe.
- For Guidance to Support runners, this shoe delivers more support through smart, streamlined features.
- A reinforced heel counter secures the foot and the internal PDRB helps prevent overpronation.
- A wider Nav Band locked in to the medial strike pod add extra stability in a lightweight shoe.
Lean construction fuses with a responsive fit in the PureCadence. For Guidance to Support runners, this shoe delivers more support through smart, streamlined features such as a wider Nav Band that’s locked in to the medial strike pod. A reinforced heel counter secures the foot and the internal PDRB helps prevent overpronation. The PureCadence gives runners who need more stability the chance to experience the feel of a natural foot strike with a lightweight, breathable shoe. Just like our core line, we hold PureProject to the industry’s highest weartest and durability standards. Because of their lightweight construction and fewer materials, runners should generally expect shoes from the PureProject line to last approximately 250-300 miles.Category: Support Weight: 8.3 oz Platform: Anatomical Last Construction: Stroebel Launch Date: October 1, 2011 Technologies • BioMoGo DNA Midsole • IDEAL Heel • Toe Flex • Nav Band • Anatomical Last
Copyright 2012 David Masters