Top 10 Best Camping Stoves July 2015
You Save: $27.95 (22%)
- 2- 30,000 BTU Cast Aluminum Burners system for total cooking power of 60,000 BTU
- 448 Square inch cooking area with 3 sided windscreen and appliance style knobs
- 14″ Cooking system fits accessories with 14 Blue Flame Logo (accessories sold separately)
- Comes with regulator and 3 foot hose for use with bulk propane tank
- Cooking area 14″ x 32″ fits 14″ Blue Flame Accessories
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need a way to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with this Explorer 2 Burner Stove you’ll be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove. . Model Year: 2012, Product ID: 253457, Christmas Delivery: This is a Special Order item and is not guaranteed for Christmas delivery., Shipping Exclusion: This item is only available for shipment by UPS to the lower 48 United States. APO, FPO, PO BOX, Hawaii, and Alaska shipments may not be possible for this item. (Please call prior to purchase.), Special Order: This is a Special Order item, will be shipped from the manufacturer, and is not stocked in our warehouse.
- Camp Chef stoves combine versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with portability of traditional camp stove
- Two-burner Blind Stove features lightweight cast aluminum burners, match-less ignition, and 34,000 BTUs of heat
- Comes with five-foot hose and regulator
- Measures 20.5 by 5.5 by 14.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty
FEATURES of the Camp Chef Ranger II Table Top Stove The power of a big stove in a compact body Light weight cast aluminum burners 34,000 BTU’s/hr. total 5 ft regulator and hose included Matchless ignition The SPECS of the Camp Chef Ranger II Table Top Stove Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 22 x 15.5 x 8″ Box Weight: 14 lbs
3. Solo Stove Titan & Solo Pot 1800 Camp Stove Combo: Woodburning Backpacking Stove Great for Camping and Survival
You Save: $44.00 (24%)
- This is the larger version of the original Solo Stove – the #1 wood-burning backpacking stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel’s Matt Graham.
- Patented design features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke.
- Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels.
- Boils water in 4-6 mins (34 fl oz water). 5.1″ Diameter, 5.6″/7.9″ tall (packed/assembled). Solo Stove Titan weighs only 16.5 oz. Made of premium stainless steel and nichrome wire. Nylon stuff sack included.
- Compact design nests inside the companion Solo Stove Pot 1800 leaving you with more room in your backpack. Solo Stove Pot 1800: Height 6.1 inches, Diameter 5.5 inches; Max volume: 61 fl.oz (1800mL)
The patented (#D701,721) Solo Stove Titan is the larger version of the original Solo Stove. It is a unique wood burning stove that incorporates a secondary combustion for a more efficient and cleaner burn. The bottom vents allow air to enter and flow up the bottom of the grate to feed the primary combustion, a top down smolder. In addition, air entering in from the bottom vents heats up within the inner wall and rises up and out the top firebox vents causing a secondary combustion at the top of the stove. The Solo Stove Titan actually cooks the smoke out of the wood and then burns the smoke twice! This technique makes for a cleaner burn, less smoke and higher efficiency.
Forget the Fuel: Our stoves cook your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. It’s easy to light, fast to boil and clean to use.
Gasify your Wood: A unique gasification and secondary combustion process lets our stoves achieve a highly efficient and more complete burn. This means you’ll use fewer twigs to achieve a boil. It also means less smoke while cooking.
Travel Lighter: The Solo Stove Titan only weighs 16.5 oz and eliminates the need to carry fuel canisters – a great way to lighten your load. It also nests inside most pots leaving you with more space in your pack.
Stay Green: By using renewable resources for fuel instead of petroleum, you’re reducing your carbon footprint. You’ll also keep fuel canisters out of the landfill.
Be Prepared: The Solo Stove is great for emergency situations.
Solo Stove Pot 1800 included
You Save: $30.00 (13%)
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven; comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Range measures 21 x 12 inches; oven interior measures 10 x 16 x 10 inches (LxWxH); weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
Enjoy muffins, cookies, casseroles, and Dutch oven dishes in the outdoors with the Camp Chef Camping Outdoor Oven. Despite its lightweight size and design, the Outdoor Camp Oven boasts over 18,000 total BTUs of cooking power for maximum oven temperatures of 400 degrees. Powered by one disposable one-pound can of propane, the Camp Oven can run on high heat for up to five hours, ensuring that you have plenty of power to get your baking done right.
Designed for ease of use and portability, the Camp Oven features a lid that folds up to reveal two burners with up to 7,500 BTUs of power each. The burners are easy to get going with convenient, matchless igniters. The stove’s folding lid with side arms doubles as a wind screen to retain burner heat, and the nonstick, enamel cooking surface is easy to clean. The Camp Oven comes complete with an oven thermometer and two oven racks, and can be adapted for use with a bulk tank with a bulk tank hose adapter (sold separately).
- Matchless igniter
- Stainless steel construction
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface
- Oven thermometer
- Two oven racks
- Two 7,500 BTU/hr range burners
- Oven 3,000 BTU/hr
- Top oven heat: 400 degrees
- Range dimensions: 21 x 12 inches
- Inside oven dimensions: 10 x 16 x 10 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Power: Disposable 1-pound propane can
- Adapted for a bulk tank with the bulk tank hose adapter (sold separately)
- Oven runtime: 5 hours, high heat on one 1-pound propane can
You Save: $16.11 (40%)
- PerfectFlow(TM) technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat(TM) technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 8-in. pan
- Burner and base separate from propane bottle for compact, easy carrying
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
- Wind baffles help protect your burner from wind for maximum heat
- Large stable base makes stirring easy
- Lasts up to 2.5 hours on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for backpacking, hunting, camping and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty
The Coleman 5431A700 One-burner Propane Stove is an easy-to-use portable stove that should meet almost any camp cooking need. The PerfectFlow regulator provides consistent cooking performance by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when fuel is low. Equipped with one 10,000 BTU burner, this fully adjustable stove will last for 2.2 hours on high or up to nine hours on low.
The pot supports help shield your cooking flame from the wind, while the large eight-inch burner bowl should fit most any pot. This Coleman one-burner stove can boil a quart of water in just four minutes! This stove operates on one 16.4-ounce cylinder of Coleman propane (not included).
Limited lifetime warranty
6. Etekcity Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stoves with Piezo Ignition, 1-Year Warranty, Butane/Butane Propane Canister Compatible
You Save: $10.54 (53%)
- Made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight
- Compatible with any single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters with threaded 7/16 NS Lindal Valve (EN 417)
- Compact and collapsible design combined with a carrying case for enhanced portability
- Easy to set up and ideal for camping, bakcpakcing, overnight trips and many other outdoor activities
- Purchase with trust and confidence; 1 year WARRANTY included by Etekcity
Portability and Convenience
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Alloy combine to create one of the lightest and most portable camping stoves on the market. The included carrying case further adds to the portability as it can simply be tossed in a bag without worry.
Quick to Ignite and Consistently Strong
Piezo Ignition system allows for the Etekcity Ultralight Camp Stove to have a quick ignition and a with a strong valve connection the flame stays consistent and strong even when adjusting from high to low settings.
The Ultralight Camp Stove is strong, but light, resulting in a very fuel efficient flame that can make a disposable butane canister last for days. The stovetop also accommodates for up to an 18cm diameter pan.
1. When screw on the canister, please turn off the valve by turning the valve completely to the right and operate quickly to avoid leaking gas.
2. Before ignition, turn on the valve by turning the valve to the left. Then adjust the valve and push the Piezo Ignition button at the same time to ignite.
3. Remember to turn off the valve by turing the valve completely to the right before srew off the canister.
Features & Specifications
Accommodates up to 7″(18cm) diameter pot
Output: 1.680 kilocalories / 1.94kW / 6.666 BTU
Ignition: Built-in electric-spark ignition system
Stove Base Material: Stainless Steel
Support Material: Aluminum Alloy
Dimensions: 3.15″ x 2.36″ x 1.81″
1 year warranty included by Etekcity
1 x Etekcity Ultralight Camp Stove
1 x Carry Case
1 x User Guide
You Save: $12.00 (15%)
- 11,000 BTUs per burner, 22,000 total BTUs
- Large cooking area fits one 10-in. (25.4 cm) pan and one 12-in. (30.48 cm) pan at the same time
- Independent, easily-adjustable controls range from simmer to boil
- Durable steel construction withstands rugged cooking conditions
- PerfectHeat Technology gets the temperatures just right
The durable Tritan 2 Burner Stove by Coleman has powerful burners for great cooking performance and boils water very quickly allowing you to adjust the temp from a simmer to a boil. The large cooking area fits one 10-in. (25.4 cm) pan and one 12-in. (30.48 cm) pan and PerfectHeat Technology gets the temperatures just right. The WindBlock Shields keep the wind from blowing the flames and PerfectFlow Pressure Control System keeps the heat steady on each of the high-performance 11,000-BTU burners. The Tritan is also efficient, with a 1-hr. runtime on high using a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder(sold separately). The Tritan performance stove features a slim, portable design and when the fun is done, removable heavy-duty, nickel-chrome grates make cleaning easy, and the built-in handle will have you carrying this lightweight stove effortlessly. Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and during emergencies.Large cooking area fits one 10-in. (25.4 cm) pan and one 12-in. (30.48 cm) pan at the same time.Independent, easily-adjustable controls range from simmer to boil.Durable steel construction withstands rugged cooking conditions.PerfectHeat Technology gets the temperatures just right.WindBlock Shields prevent the wind from blowing the flames around.PerfectFlow Pressure Control System keeps steady heat on each high-performance burner.1-hr. runtime on high using a single 16.4-oz. propane cylinder.Easy-to-clean removable heavy-duty, nickel-chrome grates.Built-in handle for easy, lightweight carrying.Optional griddle accessory packs away inside stove (sold separately).Folded dimensions: 21in x 13.5in x 4.25in.
You Save: $30.81 (62%)
- Automatic safety shut off.
- No matches necessary, windshield to protect flame.
- Adjustment Control.
- Free easy to carry storage and carrying case.
- Gas Cartridge is not included
New Butane Gas Stove Free Case Product Details: Brand New, Aluminum & Steel Construction Built-In Self Igniting Automatic Ignition Stove can produce heat above 7000 BTU UL listed Fueled by self-contained canister of butane gas Includes Free Carrying Case! Pefect for Camping, Boating, Picnics, Tail Gating, Fishing, Cooking Outdoors, Emergency Power Outages, and more.
You Save: $30.00 (16%)
- Easy to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders
Take the convenience, efficiency, and versatility of the household barbecue grill on the road this summer with the clever Roadtrip Grill LXE from Coleman. Whereas other portable liquid propane grills are petite and tabletop in design, the Roadtrip LXE is a full-size grill with collapsible scissor legs for countertops or travel. This 36-inch grill features 285 square inches of cooking space, ideal for toting to the beach or just into the driveway a small block party. Two 10,000 BTU burners cook meats evenly. Independent control knobs allow users to adjust temperatures on either burner for flexibility.
The grill comes equipped with two warp-resistant cast-iron grill grates, coated in porcelain for cleaning convenience. Two side tables attach to the grill’s sides for extra preparation space and store neatly under the grill. A grease tray catches drippings, sliding out for cleaning. The grill is outfitted with an Instastart electronic ignition. The grill affixes to a standard 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder, or can be hooked up to a 20-pound tank with an additional accessory purchase. Burning on high with a propane cylinder, the grill operates for 2.1 hours, while low settings allow operation for up to 4.5 hours. A heavy-duty vitreous lid cased in painted steel contains flames to reduce hazard while barring access to bugs and debris. The collapsible legs feature two wheels on one end and a wide handle on the other for towing. To clean the cooking surface, use mild detergents and avoid steel wool. Coleman offers several interchangeable Roadtrip cooking surfaces, including a stovetop and griddle, for separate purchase. This grill requires assembly. Coleman offers a limited five-year warranty for this item. Collapsed, the grill measures 36 by 22 by 13 inches with a shipping weight of 60 pounds.
You Save: $22.28 (22%)
- Fold N Go(TM) design is portable, extremely lightweight
- Side-by-side burners, make two meals at once
- Two fully-adjustable, independently-controlled, 10,000-BTU high-performance burners
- Large cooking area for space to work comfortably
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-clean setup makes outdoor cooking simple and quick
- Removable heavy-duty copper-nickel-chrome grates for easy cleaning
- InstaStart(TM) Push-Button Ignition for matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow(TM) System for consistent fuel, no matter the conditions
- Perfect for camping, tailgating, hunting and emergency outdoor cooking
The Coleman Fold ‘N Go two-burner stove is ideal for the camper who cares about portability while depending on the most trusted brand in Family Camping, Coleman. The stove is about 25% more compact than traditional two-burner stoves, and is ideal for carrying since the burners can be folded together into an easy carrying stove. Each burner has 10,000 BTU’s of power and can be used on low to simmer a sauce or on high to boil water quickly. It has a 13-inch wide diameter that makes it great for the campsite.
Copyright 2015 Kelly Downing