Top 10 Best Selling Scales and Balances 2015
Weather it is for home, business, medical, education or industrial, these are the top selling scales and balances .
You Save: $32.96 (66%)
- Features – the top2kg is strong, accurate, fast, and user-friendly; will work great for any of your mailing, jewelry, reloading, and cooking needs
- Functions – this scale can double up as a postal scale; the pcs function gives you an accurate count and the hold function will lock weight readings
- Design – features a clear LCD screen lit by a bright blue backlight; will display readings in g, OZ, OZT, dwt, GN, and CT
- Precision – manufactured with high precision sensors to provide the most accurate weight readings; weighs up to 2000 grams in 0.1 Increments
- Includes – 2 AAA batteries with a two minute auto shut off feature; the tare function will provide a net weight
Have you been looking for the perfect on-the-go pocket scale? One that is lightweight, accurate, and reliable? Look no further – the Smart Weigh Digital Pocket Scale with its sleek and portable design is exactly what you have been looking for! Advanced! Tired of inaccurate weight readings? Ready for an upgrade? The Smart Weigh scale features the highest grade precision with the latest technology. Weigh Master! This scale will help you accomplish a wide variety of weighing needs. It will do so accurately and to perfection! The PCS function will spare you much time by giving an accurate count of the pieces you are weighing. Style! Features a unique and simple design with its stainless steel 3.94″ x 3.7″ platform. It is easy to operate by using the four sleek chrome buttons.
- Class: OIML Class M2
- Gram Weights: 1 by 50g, 2 by 20g, 1 by 10g, 1 by 5g, 1 by 2g, 1 by 1g
- Milligram Weights: 1 by 500mg, 1 by 200mg, 1 by 100mg, 1 by 50mg, 2 by 20mg, 1 by 10mg
- Case dimension: 4.6 by 3-1.2 by 1.7-inch
- Suitable for general laboratory, commercial, and educational use
This weight kit is perfect for checking the accuracy of your precision digital or mechanical scales.
- 14 inch x 16 inch Stainless Steel Platform
- 400 lbs x 0.1 lb or 180kg x 0.05kg
- Remote Display Has 1 inch Numbers with 7 foot cord
- Operates on A/C Adapter Included or 6 – AA Batteries not included.
- Auto off selectable
The LW Measurement platform scale is made for the busy warehouse. The stainless steel platform will handle packages up to 400 lbs and weigh them in 0.1 lb increments. The extra large weighing platform allows you to weigh the largest of boxes. This scale is made using 4 load cells located in all corners. This gives you a more accurate reading if your box is not centered. Other cheaper scales only have one load cell. This scale also has a heavier stainless steel top for more protection of the load cells and won’t dent as easy as less expensive scales will.
- Made of stainless steel, it won’t get rusted.
- Elaborate made and defect free.
- Shiny and elegant appearance.
- 100g gram calibration weight for digital pocket scale, jewelry carat scale, diamond scale, precision balance test.
- Quantity: 6 PCS ( 50g*1, 20g*2, 10g*1, 5g*1 )
Total weight: 105g ( 50g+ 20g+20g+ 10g+ 5g=205g ) Material: steel with smooth chrome finish Color… Read full product description
5. New GUARANTEED 0.01 g Digital Precision Gunsmithing Scale. Weigh Gunpowder Grains for Reloading Bullets, Muzzle Loaders, and other Ammunition. LCD Screen
“I took my scale to the shooting range and it was a hit!”—Professionals and hobbyists alike prefer and rely on these tools for their most precise weighing needs. This DigiWeigh electronic lab scale and PuriTEST 30x magnifier are perfect for anything from gunsmithing & reloading, to jewelry repair! The durable plastic extension tray is perfect for holding your gunpowder for reloading, or loose diamonds & gemstones. The TARE function enables you to reset the scale to 0.00 units while in use–perfect when using a reloading tray! The bright blue high-contrast LCD display is beautiful and easy to read. Attractive blue back-light can be turned on/off via the switch to save power. High quality strain gauge load cell system makes it accurate in full capacity range. High density ABS housing and hardened metal support makes it very durable. 50.00 gram calibration weight included (all you need to calibrate your scale), along with a Lifetime Warranty! *****BONUS***** Genuine PuriTEST 30x (“30 times”) handheld magnifying glass loupe for precision work. Excellent Tools, Excellent Value
- Metric hooked weight with hanger for use with hanging balances for applications including pressure, torque, and tensile strength testing
- Brass construction is economical and durable
- Set of 12 weights includes nine 20g, one 10g, and two 5g weights, a 50g weight hanger, and plastic storage box
You Save: $24.20 (33%)
- Featuring easy-to-use two-button operation with intuitive man-machine interface
- The CL is designed with superior RF protection to deliver accurate and stable results when used in production areas or near cell phones
- Large 0.5″ high LCD
- ABS housing, ABS pan
- Accepts multiple weighing units
Ohaus CL Compact Scale 200g x 0.1g. Designed for use in a laboratory or classroom. The Ohaus CL Compact Scale is a lightweight, portable scale perfectly suited for use in industrial, jewelry and home use applications. Applications can include quality control, formulation, soil sampling, jewelry, postal weighing and dietary weighing. Approvals for electrical and emissions include CE listed and FCC Class B Part 15 operation. Featuring easy-to-use two-button operation with intuitive man-machine interface, large 0.5″ high LCD, multiple weighing units and single application mode. The CL is designed with superior RF protection to deliver accurate and stable results when used in production areas or near cell phones. The CL is designed with a large weighing platform and can adequately handle large samples including oversized letters. The CL has a low profile and storage is made easy with a stackable design. The integrated load cell lock protects the weighing cell from damage during storage or transportation. Also includes low battery indicator, auto shut-off feature to conserve battery life, mechanical and software overload protection to protect weighing cell from damage. Additional options include: Standard 3 AA batteries (included) or AC Adapter (optional accessory) with 300hr life. Construction: ABS housing and pan. Weighing units: Gram, Pound:Ounce, Ounce Troy, Pennyweight. Application mode: Weighing. Shipping weight: 1.3lbs. Capacity: 200g. Readability: 0.1g. Stabilization time: 3sec. Pan size: 4.75″ dia. Scale dimensions: 5.5″ W x 1.6″ H x 7.9″ D. Calibration: External push button calibration. Operating temperature range: 65° to 77°F. Per each. Ohaus #: CL201.
Price: $275.00 – $552.50
- Counting scale provides precision weighing and counting results
- Stainless steel 275 x 225mm (W x D) weighing pan is corrosion resistant
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or included AC adapter
- An optional audible alarm notifies the user during check-weighing mode if the load is under, over, or within the pre-set weight limit
- Internal data accumulation streamlines multi-step weighing and counting tasks
The Adam Equipment CBC counting scale offers precision weighing results, and features a stainless steel weighing pan that is corrosion resistant and easy to clean. The scale can be operated using AC power or the built-in rechargeable battery, for up to 90 hours, offering full mobility in the field and when a power supply is hard to find. The auto off function can be enabled to power off the scale automatically after periods of inactivity to conserve power. The scale has an automatic external calibration function to ensure repeatable measurements. The integrated RS-232 port connects to a printer or PC for manual or automatic data recording with text in English, French, German, or Spanish.
This scale weighs has a backlit liquid crystal screen that clearly displays weight, unit weight, and piece count. The scale performs weighing, check-weighing, parts-counting, and percentage-weighing tasks. During parts-counting or check-weighing tasks, a guide on the screen and an optional audible alarm notifies the user if the load is under, over, or at the pre-set target. The scale calculates weight or piece-count totals to streamline multi-step tasks. Adjustable nonslip feet provide level measurements and stability, so the scale will not tip under eccentric loads.
Scales and balances are measuring instruments used to determine the mass of an object. Mechanical balances are the simplest type of balance, and use a lever and slide to indicate the measurement. Conventional balances are commonly used in offices, the jewelry industry, and in kitchens, and display results digitally, but are less precise than analytical balances. Analytical balances measure to a high degree of precision and accuracy (0.0001g or better), and display results digitally. These balances have a cover with doors to prevent dust and airflow from affecting the measurement. Moisture balances analyze moisture content in a material sample, using infrared or halogen heat sources to dry the sample and then calculate the moisture content from the before- and after-drying weight, and display results digitally, on the balance, or transfer the information for display on a computer.
Adam Equipment manufactures balances, scales, and related accessories for laboratory, educational, industrial, retail, and medical applications. The company, which was founded in the United Kingdom in 1972 and has an office in Danbury, CT, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2008 standards.
9. Nevada Weighing’s Radwag PMC 50 NH Solids & Moisture Balance Analyzer – 50 g x 0.01% – 2 Year Warranty – European Made! European Precision!
You Save: $840.00 (47%)
- Capacity = 50 Grams – European Made Moisture Balance Analyzer with 2 Year Warranty! Excellent for Testing Solids in Wastewater
- Readability = 0.01% Moisture / 0.001 gram Weight Resolution.
- Temperature Range 50 to 160 Degrees Celsius / Backlit LCD Display
- 3 Shut Off Criteria – Manual, Automatic, & Time Defined
- 4 Drying Profiles – Standard, Mild, Step, and Rapid / 9.0 CM Pan Size
Excellent for Testing Solids and Moisture in most anything. Really good for testing solids in Wastewater. European Precision. Heating Source – Halogen. Temperature Range 50 Degrees Celsius to 160 Degrees Celsius. 90 MM Sample Pan Size. Features Include: •Easy to View LCD Backlit Display •4 Drying profile (standard, mild, step, rapid). •3 Finish mode (manual, automatic, time defined). •GLP/GMP printouts and reports •Halogen Heating Element •Displays Drying Process •Languages: English, Polish, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Czech •Moisture Display as low as 0.01% •2 Year Warranty Radwag once supplied Balances to Adamlab (Adam Equipment) and others but now sells direct in their own name brand. Email any questions you may have! European Made!
- Metric hanging weights used to extend the weight capacity of Ohaus 750-S0 and 750-SW metric triple-beam balances, set of three
- Cast iron construction for durability and long life
- Set of three attachment weights includes two 1,000g weights, and one 500g weight
Hanging metric weights used to extend scale capacity of Ohaus 750-S0 and 750-SW metric triple-beam balances (not included). Cast iron construction has durability and long life. The set of three attachment weights includes two 1,000g weights and one 500g weight.
Calibration weights are used to measure the weight or mass of an object using a balance or scale, or to calibrate other weights or instruments. Calibration weights can be certified or uncertified. Certified weights meet strict guidelines for accuracy and can usually be recertified. Certified weights are used in labs where a high degree of accuracy and repeatability is required. Uncertified weights are used where a lower degree of accuracy is required, including student laboratories, rough weighting operations, and measuring force. Hooked and slotted weights are often used to measure pressure, torque, and tensile strength, and to demonstrate basic laws of physics. Calibration weights differ from lab weights, which are general purpose weights used to hold an object in place, similar to a paperweight.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Ohaus manufactures scales and balances for laboratory, educational, retail, food, and jewelry applications. The company, founded in 1914, is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ.
What’s in the Box?
- 1,000g (2)
Copyright 2014 Kelly Downing